IPL 4 pace is picking up?

vvvslaxman

With each match IPL4 is coming along nicely. Sure one or two guys like Zaheer, Viru don't give a sh** about the IPL. But overall IPL has gathered some momentum . ALmost all teams look like beating any other team (may be with an exception of Delhi who is going nowhere under Viru).

With each match IPL4 is coming along nicely. Sure one or two guys like Zaheer' date=' Viru don't give a sh** about the IPL. But overall IPL has gathered some momentum . ALmost all teams look like beating any other team (may be with an exception of Delhi who is going nowhere under Viru).[/quote'] I hope BCCI has sense enough to at least force the players who are clearly injured out of IPL. I mean Sehwag is simply waiting for IPL to get over for getting the surgery done and Zaheer is still carrying his groing strain from WC. Why force these guys? Dhoni needs a break as well - he can't keep, bat and captain forever. Hope BCCI somehow gets some sense from somewhere.

I hope BCCI has sense enough to at least force the players who are clearly injured out of IPL. I mean Sehwag is simply waiting for IPL to get over for getting the surgery done and Zaheer is still carrying his groing strain from WC. Why force these guys? Dhoni needs a break as well - he can't keep' date=' bat and captain forever. Hope BCCI somehow gets some sense from somewhere.[/quote'] The players lose money if they don't play. Even if BCCI asks them not to play, I doubt the players will give up a million dollars to take rest.