Genius batting on this slouch of a pitch

fineleg

Viru! :two_thumbs_up: Only he can bat this way on such slouch pitches. Now if only he can skip this tamasha and get ready for Eng tour! - we will miss his audacity and skills if he skips the Eng tour after playing in this tamasha. He needs the treatment so the later he gets the treatment, the more Intl series in jeopardy for him. ARV_SEHWAG_139355f.jpg

Thats why you are religiously watching this tamasha? :hysterical::hysterical:
It is bloody tamasha IPL. I just happened to catch a glimpse, and saw the pitch was a difficult one and Sehwag was batting. So, I thought let me see if he can do something on this slouch pitch. And he was doing the singles initially and defending - fighting his way out, so I was a bit interested. And then he turned it on like only he can :two_thumbs_up: If this was one of those stupid, plonk your foot and whack and giggle after a six, I'd not have wasted time. On this pitch - there was a CHALLENGE to be met. And met he did. But yeah, he should skip this crap, and we need him in England. With him, Eng will be under lot of pressure. They will feel relieved if he skips the tour.

It is bloody tamasha IPL. I just happened to catch a glimpse' date=' and saw the pitch was a difficult one and Sehwag was batting. So, I thought let me see if he can do something on this slouch pitch. And he was doing the singles initially and defending - fighting his way out, so I was a bit interested. And then he [b']turned it on like only he can :two_thumbs_up:
"Happened to catch a glimpse" --- bwaahahahahah, nice play around with the words there. Seems like you only caught a glimpse of the matches every year for the last four years.