Osama killed in Pakistan

Cricketics

Would be interesting to see where all people start coming out to the streets to protest. I'm worried about namma Bengaluru' date=' what happened after Saddam's death still rankles.[/quote'] Shivaji Nagar is a troublesome area when these kind of things happpen. I would say avoid the area for 2-3 days.

Pakis; No pictures, he is still alive, mullah habib said so. He could barely walk and died 10 years ago bibi habibi confirmed. Why americans celebrating, u only celebrate when we blow up tower, or burn flag. He not dead. Lulz. Stupid americans. Osama not m hero disclaimer You laugh now, we wreck allahs wrath on you muahaha. I mean terroist is gonna...we not terrorist. A sampling of the more satyamish pakis.

The interiors of that mansion must be designed as caves..for more homely feeling.. BTW Pakis are clutching to the straws like this "Obama praised Pakistan's cooperation in this operation.." As if Pakis had any choice, not to co-operate..

india could get dawood' date=' saeed etc killed through our special forces....shouldn't be that big a task. But the backlash will be: more paki sponsored terrorist attacks on india.[/quote'] Not so easy. India doesnt have the infrastructure or backup to lead attacks inside Pakistan. It has to be a full scale war or air attacks to take out someone deep in their territory. The US had backup , people, arms and logistics for such an operation.

Not so easy. India doesnt have the infrastructure or backup to lead attacks inside Pakistan. It has to be a full scale war or air attacks to take out someone deep in their territory. The US had backup , people, arms and logistics for such an operation.
lol....LTTE can kill indian PM, Laskhar can attack indian parliament and you are telling me that india can't take down dawood considering india knows where exactly he lives in karachi n hafeez saeed considering he openly addresses so many anti-india rallies ??

lol....LTTE can kill indian PM' date=' Laskhar can attack indian parliament and you are telling me that india can't take down dawood considering india knows where exactly he lives in karachi n hafeez saeed considering he openly addresses so many anti-india rallies ??[/quote'] you comparing India to LTTE and Lashkar?

http://news.rediff.com/commentary/2011/may/02/liveupdates.htm 11:13 AM Why US didn't Inform Pak of Obama op: So, how did the US finally get Obama. Apparently fearing a leak, the US did not inform Pakistan about the closely guarded operation on the outskirts of Islamabad today that resulted in the death of al Qaeda mastermind Osama bin Laden, a senior administration official said. "The information was not shared with any other country including Pakistan," the official said, adding that in such a kind of operation, the information is kept only to a few people and this was done in this case too. The official told White House correspondents that the successful 40-minute operation was carried out by two US helicopters. Besides, Osama bin Laden, three men and one woman was killed in this operation. One helicopter was damaged due to mechanical failure, but no US special forces were injured or hurt in this operation.