Osama killed in Pakistan

Cricketics

India can take very good care of threats emanating from inside india' date=' most of the terror attacks that we face are carried out or aided by the pakiz....[/quote'] You are kidding right !!!! There has to be internal help. There is no way terrorist just come to mumbai and start shooting. They came to the city before to study the target ? Where did they live ? Whom did they live with ? Who gave them target info ? Just because actual attackers were from outside does not mean internal people were not involved.

You are kidding right !!!! There has to be internal help. There is no way terrorist just come to mumbai and start shooting. They came to the city before to study the target ? Where did they live ? Whom did they live with ? Who gave them target info ? Just because actual attackers were from outside does not mean internal people were not involved.
also how did they know where to go about unless they have been on those streets before? how did they know about Chabad House and where the jews were staying....all inside information....there are sleepers all over India and most of those sleepers are Indian citizens

https://twitter.com/#!/ghostosama
GhostOsama Osama Bin Laden LALALALALA 25 minutes ago GhostOsama Osama Bin Laden Can I getta #RIPOSAMA? 59 minutes ago GhostOsama Osama Bin Laden If you're wondering how I have access to twitter, being the most wanted does have its advantages. ;) 1 hour ago GhostOsama Osama Bin Laden @BarackObama I can see your wife naked. 1 hour ago GhostOsama Osama Bin Laden Hitler is pretty chill. 2 hours ago GhostOsama Osama Bin Laden I retired as the world champion of hide and seek. 2 hours ago GhostOsama Osama Bin Laden Did I mention that I have 72 virgins? 2 hours ago GhostOsama Osama Bin Laden I heard there is a party in Washington.... 2 hours ago GhostOsama Osama Bin Laden Was just granted my 72 virgins, YES! 2 hours ago GhostOsama Osama Bin Laden Obama is using my death to assure his reelection. 2 hours ago » GhostOsama Osama Bin Laden Well this sucks...I accidentally enabled location on my tweets. 2 hours ago
:hehe: :hehe:

no sir' date=' [b']I am saying india is a superpower n our special forces can take down dawood n saeed if they made an effort, but the obvious result would be : even more pak sponsored terror strikes on india
Microsoft Logic? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

no sir' date=' I am saying india is a superpower n our special forces can take down dawood n saeed if they made an effort, but the obvious result would be : even more pak sponsored terror strikes on india[/quote'] India is far from being a superpower. We neither have the economic clout nor the diplomatic capital to carry out a direct attack on Pakistan unless there is something as big as Mumbai to justify the invasion. USA is the only superpower in the world right now, with china almost there. But we will get there. In 2020, India will be the third most powerful country in the world :nice:

You are kidding right !!!! There has to be internal help. There is no way terrorist just come to mumbai and start shooting. They came to the city before to study the target ? Where did they live ? Whom did they live with ? Who gave them target info ? Just because actual attackers were from outside does not mean internal people were not involved.
think you dint get it right. there are indian citizens involved, not denying that. But if not for direct paki involvement or their aid, most of the major terror attacks on india wouldn't have happened.