Osama killed in Pakistan

Cricketics

You guys are really pathetic, the good thing is, in the real world at least Indians don't demonstrate such hatred. Most of the Indians I know are very friendly with us and we are back to them. It's a real shame that most of you come on here to display your true selves, which is completely racist. **** this *****y site and the gay ass members who post with such bias. Adios.
lolludin i understand your pain. My condolences to you and fellow pakistanis. Inshallah you will get over this very soon. Cheer up Afridi hit 1 boundary against West Indies today. :woot: Thats a very good news for Pakistan. All Pakistani channels are showing it as breaking news.

I do not think lot of informations will be revealed. They will take it to their grave. They probably killed him long back and wanted to release it late for political gain. But i do not doubt one bit he was given protection by Pakistan.
Dilli Logic.. Er, well whatever that is which is the Indian equivalent of Lahori Logic.

Some operations are CLASSIFIED.. US has been involved in so many of these operations. EVen UFO sightings and taking few of them in possession involves many departments and personnells.. Everything gets CLASSIFIED.. I'm not doubting OBL killing. All I'm saying is that, "Pakistan didn't knew about OBL's location, renegade ISI people were helping OBL, Pakistan had no clue about this operation etc" are loads of BS, same like Pakistan didn't knew about "Karachi Project", Renegade ISI officers were behind Mumbai attack, ISI has no hands in Mumbai attack etc. US and Pakistan are again trying to pull a fast one.. Whatever US has been/is doing..is for it's own benefit and at the cost of screwing other countries in the region, especially India.. Indian interests comes at the bottom of the US peking order.. I hope US gets the hell out of this region.. Atleast India will be free to do it's own operations. At present, fecking Americans step in every issue and claim that their cause in Afghanistan is the "top priority".. All others can wait.."we will not allow you to go against Pakistan as it might affect our business in Afghanistan".. Well GET HELL OUT OF HERE and let us deal with whatever way we can..
Are you related to George Bush Jr.? You keep repeating the same thing over and over as if saying so would turn it into a fact rather than your opinion. Quote sources please, rather than spamming. If you have no sources then please state that, and let us know that your conspiracy theories are just that.

Are you related to George Bush Jr.? You keep repeating the same thing over and over as if saying so would turn it into a fact rather than your opinion. Quote sources please' date=' rather than spamming. If you have no sources then please state that, and let us know that your conspiracy theories are just that.[/quote'] What are you talking about? :dontknow: You mean, while posting our views, we have to posts "sources" too? If I've seen some discussion of TV, I've to post that TV source too? Are you NUTS? If I say USA helped Pakistan to wriggle out of the 26/11 damning situation, you would ask me for the "sauce"? Everybody knows that USA helped Pakistan wriggle out of that situation. Everybody knows that David Headly was a US double agent..Everybody knows that USA deflected the blame of 26/11 from directly indicting ISI to some renegade ISI officers.. Now check today's White House press conference..As per White House, it was difficult to say and confirm that Pakistani establishment had any "knowledge of OBL" hiding there!! I mean WTF? You scratch my back and I scratch yours? Let's blame some unknow ISI oficers for OBL hiding there in the garrison town, and let the whole World figure it out themsleves..Who cares!! Please use GOOGLE and read as much as you can to get more knowledge..I can't be bothered to spoonfeed you..

What are you talking about? :dontknow: You mean, while posting our views, we have to posts "sources" too? If I've seen some discussion of TV, I've to post that TV source too? Are you NUTS? If I say USA helped Pakistan to wriggle out of the 26/11 damning situation, you would ask me for the "sauce"? Everybody knows that USA helped Pakistan wriggle out of that situation. Everybody knows that David Headly was a US double agent..Everybody knows that USA deflected the blame of 26/11 from directly indicting ISI to some renegade ISI officers.. Now check today's White House press conference..As per White House, it was difficult to say and confirm that Pakistani establishment had any "knowledge of OBL" hiding there!! I mean WTF? You scratch my back and I scratch yours? Let's blame some unknow ISI oficers for OBL hiding there in the garrison town, and let the whole World figure it out themsleves..Who cares!! Please use GOOGLE and read as much as you can to get more knowledge..I can't be bothered to spoonfeed you..
No, i dont need to use anything; clearly what you are posting is conjecture based on the special cool aid people feed you. These are your view points its not my job to support or research the crap you spew; it is yours to do so and it is clear that you cannot.

No' date=' i dont need to use anything; clearly what you are posting is conjecture based on the special cool aid people feed you. These are your view points its not my job to support or research the crap you spew; it is yours to do so and it is clear that you cannot.[/quote'] Have you followed today's White House Press conference?

Have you followed today's White House Press conference?
I saw the whole thing and it was pretty clear to me as to what happened. This press conference released more info about an operation than any other I have seen. :dontknow:

I saw the whole thing and it was pretty clear to me as to what happened. This press conference released more info about an operation than any other I have seen. :dontknow:
At the face value, it looks like that but there are other hidden aspects (especially with respect to Af-Pak policy and India's interests in Afghanistan). My haunch is that it was a DEAL..We have to wait and see how the Afghanistan situation unfolds..

At the face value, it looks like that but there are other hidden aspects (especially with respect to Af-Pak policy and India's interests in Afghanistan). My haunch is that it was a DEAL..We have to wait and see how the Afghanistan situation unfolds..
Your haunch indeed mang. Seriously, something is news based on valid source, the crap you are spewing is called nonsense; unless you are a secret double agent working out of the intelligence agencies of the world. Wait, this is the internet, i am sure you are a martial arts expert too. FYI- yes, todays and last nights, and NOTHING was said that was remotely close to your wild conspiracy theories.

Your haunch indeed mang. Seriously, something is news based on valid source, the crap you are spewing is called nonsense; unless you are a secret double agent working out of the intelligence agencies of the world. Wait, this is the internet, i am sure you are a martial arts expert too. FYI- yes, todays and last nights, and NOTHING was said that was remotely close to your wild conspiracy theories.
If I say Headly was a US double agent.. You say it's nonsense? Then what is your opinion about Headley? Let's see your opinon? When that paki member asked you about some source or proof, what did your said? You told him to check the "past events"? Who the **** are you? We all are posting our views here. If you can't participate in a discussion the feck off.

Dilli Logic.. Er' date=' well whatever that is which is the Indian equivalent of Lahori Logic.[/quote'] No dilli logic. It is like saying sun rises in the east. That is not dilli logic. Your country harbouring terrorism should not be an news to you.

If I say Headly was a US double agent.. You say it's nonsense? Then what is your opinion about Headley? Let's see your opinon? When that paki member asked you about some source or proof, what did your said? You told him to check the "past events"? Who the **** are you? We all are posting our views here. If you can't participate in a discussion the feck off.
Calling me names or throwing out random nonsense doesnt make your nonsense facts. You might to hire a PR firm for that. :hysterical: Why does my opinion on Hedley matter? It's my opinion, not a fact, and i have no great insight other than valid, supportable, reported news from credible sources. MY opinion does not mean a whit as it relates to facts. Sure past events as it relates to earlier events: mumbai 9/11 somalia london ny car bomb WTC in the 90s . past, reported events, not random, unreported conspiracy theories based on haunches, sides of beef, chicken legs, or assrumps. Are you now gonna say the haulocaust didnt happen, that America is taking over the world, that obama is a fascist???? There is nothing to participate because what you keep stating is stuff you've made up from drinkin that special cool aid, go check the fountain or whatever nonsense blog you are coming up with your conspiracy theories from.

All i'm trying to say is that USA is again playing a double game here..That's my view and I'm entitled to it. Why are you getting your panties in a knot? Carry on with your views..Did I said anything to you when you posted your views? You kept on saying that I'm George Bush, secret agent etc. Why you are getting personal? This is a discussion forum and we all post our opinions, whether it matters or not..We are entitled to our opinions. Why are you discussing then? BTW read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Headley

Suspicions in India about U.S. government relationship with Headley While government officials in India cite full cooperation by U.S. authorities, the opposition parties and others in India have demanded explanations of why Headley was allowed to travel freely for years between India, Pakistan, and the U.S., and why he was working undercover for the DEA. Some Indian analysts have speculated that David Headley was a CIA Double agent within LeT,[57] an accusation denied by the CIA.[58] As soon as Headley was arrested in Chicago, the Indian media had a barrage of questions for the government about him, whose answers were slow in coming. Among other questions, Indian investigators wanted the FBI to share its tapes of Headley's communications with his Pakistani handlers to match with the voices taped on cell phones during the 2008 Mumbai attacks.[59] Following intense coverage and speculation in the Indian press, U.S. ambassador Timothy J. Roemer told reporters in New Delhi that the United States is working at the "highest level" to provide India access to Headley, even as it is passing along answers to questions in "real time".[60] News reports in October 2010 revealed that U.S. authorities had plenty of advance knowledge about David Headley's terrorist associations and activities. Headley's American and Moroccan wives had contacted American authorities in 2005 and 2007, respectively, complaining about his terrorist activities. The Moroccan wife told reporters that she had even shown the U.S. embassy in Islamabad photographs of their stay at the Taj Mahal hotel in Mumbai, warning them that he was doing something on behalf of Lashkar-e-Taiba.

AFAIK, no one here is discussing AFG or India's interests. The topic of conversation is this operation. 1. Did the US act alone? YES 2. Did the US inform Pakis after the fact? YES 3. Did Osama die within the last 24 hours? (99.9% YES) 4. Was he buried at Sea? YES 5. Did Pakis and ISI know about this mofo's existence at ABBOTABAD? YES (well I made that one up, but given our neighbor's past performance, good chance it is true :finger:)

AFAIK' date= no one here is discussing AFG or India's interests. The topic of conversation is this operation. 1. Did the US act alone? YES 2. Did the US inform Pakis after the fact? YES 3. Did Osama die within the last 24 hours? (99.9% YES) 4. Was he buried at Sea? YES 5. Did Pakis and ISI know about this mofo's existence at ABBOTABAD? YES (well I made that one up, but given our neighbor's past performance, good chance it is true :finger:)
If I'm discussing about India's interests, what's wrong in that? And why shouldn't we discuss India's interests in an Indian majority member site? Do you want me to discuss this event and it's implications in the region, in the Padosi phorum? I'm concerned that US officials are now saying that the Pak authorities might not have been "aware" of OBL hiding in that garrison town..I'm concerned about this US spin..

I haven't read the rest of this thread, but my thoughts are that this whole story is bullshit... You're telling me that the most wanted man in the World, who has been on the run for nearly 10 years, was just taken care of that quickly with that little fuss? Why would anyone have given orders to kill him immediately? He had a lot to answer to, and they would have given their all to capture him alive. They could have easily done it via tranqs or taser, and then taken out all of his entourage in the compound, before retrieving his unconscious body and taking it to a secret location. From that location, they could have questioned him, made a film to prove they had him in custody, and then executed him. Killing him instantly is an anticlimax for most Americans, I'd imagine. Then they've only taken one picture? I've seen it, and it looks badly photo-shopped. The bottom half of his face/beard looks too neat/tidy. I think their intelligence has proved to them beyond doubt that he died already, so they staged this little show for the rednecks of the US that lap all of this up. Unfortunatley the British Media has followed suit...
POTPOWPTO wow jus wen i gave up on the indians, 1 sane indian come up to give me hope :hatsoff: