Osama killed in Pakistan

Cricketics

World seems to be turning Jew or Indian. JzD-rnmeiH8&feature=feedu
Great..more reason for more violence in the future because the terrorists' ultimate aim is to convert every living soul into radical islam just like them. Btw I read somewhere that Osama was against "usury" and thought the music was "the devils flute" What a clownnnn :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::finger:

LOL@Pakis still doubting this even though AQ and Taliban themselves have accepted that he was killed in the recent raid. :hehe: Guess it is hard to accept that foreign forces can come deep into your country and embarrass your military and intelligence and get out with the corpse of the world's most wanted terrorist. :hahaha: BTW, if you have an iota of common sense you should be able to spot that Iraq/WMD was a lie and this is anything but. Then again per Lahori Logic, they are all one and the same. :hysterical:

Kamran Khan: Pak is a Terrorist State bVa8BO0X3zs&feature=feedu Wish more people were willing to face the truth. Now or never.
I hope the asinine Green Brigade of this ICF watches this and learns a lesson or two.

Wish more people were willing to face the truth. Now or never.
They won't because when religious extremists dictates the country, there is no way people will understand, what this guy is saying . Hatred +blind faith in religion kills/attacks rational thinking

I thought we were talking about Osama's death in this thread. How did we get to Hindutvadis? :dontknow: Anyways, back on topic, saw Obama's interview on CBS 60 minutes about this incident. Pretty good one, clips available online for those interested.

This is just stupidity. I've made 4-5 attempts to keep this thread for a discussion on Bin Laden, by moving and deleting irrelevant posts but some just seem to be adopting a needless confrontational stance and want to bash Islam in a thread about Hammond's 4th test century. I'm left with no choice but to close this thread.

Child recalls bin Laden's compound; Pakistan to discuss U.S. raid http://cnn.com/video/?/video/world/2011/05/08/walsh.obl.kids.playmates.cnn

Abbottabad, Pakistan (CNN) -- Children in the Abbottabad neighborhood where Osama bin Laden lived said they noticed oddities at bin Laden's massive compound but were oblivious that the world's most wanted terror leader was hiding in the quiet city. Twelve-year-old Zarar Amjed Turk is one of the children who played with the eight or nine kids from bin Laden's house -- some of whom may have been the al Qaeda leader's grandchildren. "I don't know why they had security cameras installed outside the house," Zarar said. "We used to knock the door for 10 or 20 minutes then someone used to come to talk. That was strange for us." He said he didn't know the names of the kids he played with. "We used to play cricket next to their house. Whenever our cricket ball went into the compound, we knocked on the door and asked for the ball. But the guy always said our ball was lost, and gave us 50 rupees (59 cents) and asked us to buy a new one." Zarar had never heard the name Osama bin Laden before the terror leader's death last week. But about 50 kilometers (31 miles) south, in the capital city of Islamabad, bin Laden -- and the secret U.S. operation that killed him -- has dominated talks among Pakistani leaders.
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/09/pakistan.bin.laden/index.html?hpt=C1