Osama killed in Pakistan

Cricketics

If I'm discussing about India's interests, what's wrong in that? And why shouldn't we discuss India's interests in an Indian majority member site? Do you want me to discuss this event and it's implications in the region, in the Padosi phorum? I'm concerned that US officials are now saying that the Pak authorities might not be "aware" of OBL hiding in that garrison town..I'm concerned about this US spin..
I agree it is an important topic, but discussing it doesn't mean you have to make it sound like the current operation is somehow not believable. I hope that catching OBL means less US presence in the region and less paisa for the Pakis.

POTPOWPTO wow jus wen i gave up on the indians' date=' 1 sane indian come up to give me hope :hatsoff:[/quote'] The fact that it resonates with you itself shows how deluded COB is. :winky:

^^ COB abd Bhanu It's called Democracy, but COB doesnt know the pic is not official and classified stuff doesn't need to be video taped. This is not America's Funniest Home Videos. Rednecks of US? Obama must be a real ******* to call it and hurt the sentiments of the families and Americans in General. He retaliated, and was Shot, after his "youngest" wife tried to save him. Now - yo ether accept govt. statments or you don't. Conspiracies will always be there, you can make up angles on almost everything out there

I hope that catching OBL means less US presence in the region and less paisa for the Pakis.
IF you think that way then you're thinking in the wrong way . No way US will leave the region .They don't want Afghanistan to be plagued by Taliban again Secondly ,the presence of China means US will still provide aid to Pak whether its in the name of war against Terrorism or some other way .

At the face value, it looks like that but there are other hidden aspects (especially with respect to Af-Pak policy and India's interests in Afghanistan). My haunch is that it was a DEAL..We have to wait and see how the Afghanistan situation unfolds..
if it was deal, it seems weird deal to me. Why would Pakistan deal in such a way that it will reflect OBL was living in Pakistan and that too close to their capital and army. they could have asked USA to take OBL, take him to the afghan border and kill him there. That would have made more sense to me??

I agree it is an important topic, but discussing it doesn't mean you have to make it sound like the current operation is somehow not believable. I hope that catching OBL means less US presence in the region and less paisa for the Pakis.
No. I believe in the operation. I believe that Osama has been eliminated. All I'm saying is that it's according to a Deal between USA and Pakistan. Some of the Indian defence analysts were also saying that it's according to a deal, Osama has been dumped off and in return of that deal, Pakistan got what it wanted in the Afghanistan. And this deal will directly or indirectly affect Indian interests in the region..

^^ COB abd Bhanu It's called Democracy, but COB doesnt know the pic is not official and classified stuff doesn't need to be video taped. This is not America's Funniest Home Videos. Rednecks of US? Obama must be a real ******* to call it and hurt the sentiments of the families and Americans in General. He retaliated, and was Shot, after his "youngest" wife tried to save him. Now - yo ether accept govt. statments or you don't. Conspiracies will always be there, you can make up angles on almost everything out there
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

More i hear more i believe it is an operation that they carried out as stealthy as possible. I don't think they gave the flying walenda about any country. That has been their policy for years. It is impossible for world no.1 terrorist to live in the heart of the city without knowledge of some people. Either they were afraid of Taliban's repercussions as Pakistan possessed nuclear missiles or they wanted to protect him. More likely the later. One way or the other there is strong anti-pakistan sentiment growing in US. Deservedly so.

Buried in sea...Islamic way??? :hysterical: Which Islamic way?!!...I first thought that this was right but now again all seems hoax. There's no such Islamic way and US wouldn't give a flying about any Islamic way. Hope he's actually dead or probably died years ago, but regardless...now I just hope US will get the hek out of Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Visited half the world's news sites to read about the news .. nice read .. the plan looks good and it seems Pakis especially Paki military and Paki govt. had been double crossing US for around 5 years at least now .. it was for sure with Paki miliary/govt cooperation

Buried in sea...Islamic way??? :hysterical: Which Islamic way?!!...I first thought that this was right but now again all seems hoax. There's no such Islamic way and US wouldn't give a flying about any Islamic way. Hope he's actually dead or probably died years ago, but regardless...now I just hope US will get the hek out of Afghanistan and Pakistan.
I on the contrary might have found the ACTUAL HUB of terrorism as had been pointed out by everyone else. So, the right thing would have been to clean that HUB OF TERRORISM indeed. :cool: Osama was just a part but unless the HUB OF TERRORISM is cleaned up the world would not be a better place to reside. Hope US knows what to do next. :musicman:

He was buried in sea because you pakiz won't make his buried site a tourist destination.:hysterical::hysterical:

Really feeling bad for the aam janta of Pakistan who have absolutely nothing to do with the corrupt government which has been helping terrorists. Pakistan will be under heavy pressure in coming days...this is not a good time to be a Pakistani...need to overthrow the entire government and replace it.

Really feeling bad for the aam janta of Pakistan who have absolutely nothing to do with the corrupt government which has been helping terrorists. Pakistan will be under heavy pressure in coming days...this is not a good time to be a Pakistani...need to overthrow the entire government and replace it.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Over throw government is not going to help.....It is just like corruption in our country....., No Indian government can stop corruption and No Pakistan rulers can stop terrorism in their country.....only difference is corruption affects our country only.....but terrorism affects whole world......