You Know You Grew Up in India in the 90s When…

ganeshran

You joking' date=' Thats the Best ... The extended Scrooooogggge ... Awww, even though I have all the episodes on my laptop but watching it on DD those days had a different effect.[/quote'] i remember clearly even though i was just 5-6 years old in the late 90`s,DD showed tom&jerry 4pm on wed,he-man 6pm fri..then disney hour on weekdays showed little mermaid,tailspin(loved it),goofy & the troops,alladin .. cartoon network showed jetsons 1pm,tin tin 1.30 pm,captain planet,little lulu,popoye etc.. those days were too good,class shows on offer

i remember clearly even though i was just 5-6 years old in the late 90`s,DD showed tom&jerry 4pm on wed,he-man 6pm fri..then disney hour on weekdays showed little mermaid,tailspin(loved it),goofy & the troops,alladin .. cartoon network showed jetsons 1pm,tin tin 1.30 pm,captain planet,little lulu,popoye etc.. those days were too good,class shows on offer
Jetsons and Popeye .. Awesome. It was remarkable, on one hand was futuristic Jetsons and on the other we had stone age Fred Flintstone running a car with his legs Now a days CN is just :toilet:

They were not WWE cards..They come with potato chips(Uncle Chips :hmmm:) Shops used to sell pack of WWF cards...Having Big Show card was felt like "God Like" :embarassed:
Sorry, typo. :--D
Shops used to sell pack of WWF cards...Having Big Show card was felt like "God Like"
And Rock as well. He was usually Ranked #1 in those WWF pack. I used to get embarrassed while playing these cards with my cousins when a diva shows up with a breast size instead of a chest. :embarassed: