NBA Playoffs

Alchemist

For all the brouhaha and controversy surrounding Miami and the hysteria around Dallas’ performance, I think we shouldn’t forget to realize that the series, as it stands now, is probably where Miami wanted it to be, after 4 games. Of course, they would rather prefer that it be over by now or they be leading 3-1 going into game 4, but 2-2, with one game left in Dallas and 2 left in Miami, is not a bad place for them to be. Given all this, tonight’s game is a MUST-WIN for Dallas. There’s absolutely no room for even a semblance of doubt on that. If they lose tonight, they lose the series. For Miami however, a win in tonight’s game means they have for all practical purposes, pocketed the NBA title. If they lose however, that still wont be a huge blow. If somebody told them at the start of the series that they would be down 2-3 going into the last 2 games in Miami, they would have taken it. Remember – they have been close to invincible at home in the playoffs, with that improbable Dallas game 2 victory being the only sour spot. But they will back themselves to win back-to-back games at Miami to win the championship. The longer this series goes, the better it is for the younger, more energetic and athletic Miami Heat. Dallas is an old team and this is the first time since 2006 that they have come so deep into the playoffs. At some point, the strain of such a long season will begin to show on them. From Miami’s perspective, it was quite weird watching Lebron James play in games 3 and 4 Dallas. Offensively, he almost seemed invisible. There’s no way this is the same Lebron we have seen play otherwise. I get a feeling his offensive absence maybe a part of larger plan that Erik Spoelstra laid out. Maybe they don’t want to go full blast in Dallas, maybe they want to meter their power out and reach peak output when they get back to Miami for the final two games. Lets see what Lebron does tonight.

^ That has Miami fanboi written all over it. Well done.
Duh! FYI – I am actually rooting for Dallas this series. I think Dirk deserves to have a championship win after his name. That guy is such a fantastic player, it will be pity if he finishes his career without a single ring. Having said that, I wont be too dissatisfied in Miami wins as well. The amount of scrutiny, unfair criticism and vilification that their players and coaching staff have had to endure has been staggering. They took all of it on their chin and here and they are, in the NBA finals, 2 games away from winning it all, in their first season together. Irrespective of what happens from now, Miami players and coaching staff, especially Lebron and Erik Spoelstra, deserve a lot of credit for the way they have handled everything that came their way.

When you have Wade, LeBron and Bosh playing for ONE team, you shouldn't be surprised that they are in the Finals. This Miami Heat will always go down in history as the franchise who BOUGHT a dynasty, rather than creating one. I so hope the young Chicago Bulls stay together and challenge Heat for the next few years to come.

Duh! FYI – I am actually rooting for Dallas this series. I think Dirk deserves to have a championship win after his name. That guy is such a fantastic player, it will be pity if he finishes his career without a single ring. Having said that, I wont be too dissatisfied in Miami wins as well. The amount of scrutiny, unfair criticism and vilification that their players and coaching staff have had to endure has been staggering. They took all of it on their chin and here and they are, in the NBA finals, 2 games away from winning it all, in their first season together. Irrespective of what happens from now, Miami players and coaching staff, especially Lebron and Erik Spoelstra, deserve a lot of credit for the way they have handled everything that came their way.
lol even after they did this? FmwJipHdqpA I'm bringing my talents to South Beach. My ass *****!! fkng clown