NBA Playoffs

Alchemist

Great win for the Mavs.. Happy that they’re leading 3-2 going to Miami. :--D But my money is still on the Heat. This is still Miami’s series to lose. Dallas did what they had to do, which is force Miami to win the last 2 games of the series, but Miami also will not be in panic stations yet. But to think that Dallas is probably only one more stunning 4th quarter away from clinching the title is an incredible feeling. If I were Erik Spoelstra, I know exactly what I’d be telling my team – you have to finish the game in the 1st 3 quarters. Dallas’ execution in the 4th quarters during these entire playoffs has been stunning. Apart from the game against the Trail-Blazers when they were ambushed by Bradon Roy, they have been pretty much clinical in their job of finishing teams off. They did to the Lakers, now they’re doing it to Miami Miami needs to attack and attack early. Their attack should be so intense and relentless, it should deflate the Dallas offense to the point where they no longer have to will to make one these famous 4th quarter comebacks.
:cantstop:

:--D
Even a bot can quote stats from the Database. :phehehe: /Bot Mode Dallas has won the last 6 of the 6 on the road. Miami, till today had lost only one game at home at the entire playoffs. :hysterical: Anyways, i will leave the self-quoting to the babies, but now, it is time to congratulate the champions, the Dallas Mavs! Well played Dirk! You owe one heck of a big bottle of beer to Jason Terry for carrying the team in the 1st half :hail::hatsoff: Feel sorry for James, Wade and Bosh. They had to endure some unbelievable amounts of scrutiny, hate and criticism this year. It would have been so fitting for them to capped this year with the win. But now the challenge is - can they keep the team together? Can they add more pieces next year? Will the so-called Miami dynasty crumble, even before it began?

Even a bot can quote stats from the Database. :phehehe: /Bot Mode Dallas has won the last 6 of the 6 on the road. Miami, till today had lost only one game at home at the entire playoffs. :hysterical: Anyways, i will leave the self-quoting to the babies, but now, it is time to congratulate the champions, the Dallas Mavs! Well played Dirk! You owe one heck of a big bottle of beer to Jason Terry for carrying the team in the 1st half :hail::hatsoff: Feel sorry for James, Wade and Bosh. They had to endure some unbelievable amounts of scrutiny, hate and criticism this year. It would have been so fitting for them to capped this year with the win. But now the challenge is - can they keep the team together? Can they add more pieces next year? Will the so-called Miami dynasty crumble, even before it began?
Now, why would you feel sorry? Criticism, hate and scrutiny come with the territory ... the 8-fig salaries they make cover all the crap you put up with as a celebrity athlete. Not to mention that they were attention-*****s who then complained of too much attention. Oh and let's not forget ... they were caught on camera acting totally classless.

But it takes someone with sense to figure out the implications from the stats :dontknow: And the bolded part made me :hysterical:

Now' date=' why would you feel sorry? Criticism, hate and scrutiny come with the territory ... the 8-fig salaries they make cover all the crap you put up with as a celebrity athlete. Not to mention that they were attention-*****s who then complained of too much attention. Oh and let's not forget ... they were caught on camera acting totally classless.[/quote'] Just take a step back and ponder about exactly what happened and let me know, with the benefit of hindsight, if any of them now sound wrong or inappropriate. They signed 3 star players and to make that announcement, they arranged for a gala press-conference to shout about it. What’s wrong with that? If you buy a $1,00,000 Merc, would you not show it off with your mates? Lerbron James said he’d like Miami to win 3,4,5 championships. Is that so inappropriate? What else did you expect him to say? That’s he just came there to enjoy the Florida weather. I dunno if this is just me, but I think the concept of a ‘humble champion’ is waaaaaay overrated. Whats wrong with speaking your mind, as long as you’re not saying explicitly terrible things. Slowly, but surely, we’re all being so mentally conditioned by the media to feel comfortable with the concept of a champion, only if he’s understated and unassuming.

But it takes someone with sense to figure out the implications from the stats :dontknow: And the bolded part made me :hysterical:
Very well then. I will now reach out to the renowned sports-predictor for predictions reg. every NBA game and series going forward. We shall see how well your ‘sense to figure out the implications from stats’ stands the test of some solid regression testing :nice: Edit; Just noticed the below;
Chicago blasted the Heat outta the United Center in the Conf finals game 1 :ohyeah: F'ing A Defence :hail: Reminds me of the Pistons' defence in the year that they won the NBA title with Billups winning the MVP Finals. Looks like it will be Mavs vs Bulls to decide the championship, unless Kevin Durant has other ideas :hmmm: Go Bulls Go! :cheer:
Miami is going down :agree: They are too dependent on Big Three, and this Bulls defence will wear them down like they did y'day. :icflove:
Bulls Vs Mavs.. Miami going down... :laugh:

Very well then. I will now reach out to the renowned sports-predictor for predictions reg. every NBA game and series going forward. We shall see how well your ‘sense to figure out the implications from stats’ stands the test of some solid regression testing :nice: Edit; Just noticed the below; Bulls Vs Mavs.. Miami going down... :laugh:
Not bad...not bad Well, to start off, Heat was very lucky to come out with a victory in Game 2 vs Bulls. Asik was guarding so well, but an unfortunate injury meant he couldn't play rest of the fourth quarter with under seven to go or something. With 2-0 up and home advantage, there was no way Bulls wud have lost the series. Now, please tell us why it would have been fitting(as in deserve) to see Heat win instead of Mavs. We're waiting to hear from the ICF's BB pundit :pray: