The Photo Thread

Dhondy

ravi man... i can understand y some of em have reservations.... u r a nice guy who doesnt argue or do anything online.. same goes for lurks, dhonds.... some of us talk anyhow wen the debates get too hot... for all u know, the other guy can be ur boss or co-worker.... i am not worried about the bosses part, but my in-laws, some relatives are also cricket freaks who follow forums and stuff.... in my case, my wife had one question for me, wen i posted my torso last time on another forum.... was i ok, if she did the same? hence, my reason...
Very valid reasons. Anyways I was only pulling you folks legs to see if that will inspire you guys to post a photo.

Ravi I was commenting on those white/black shades you were wearing. I have seen Rajni wearing that in Shivaji(in the few pictures that is out now for publicity). Nice picture Zooter. :thumbs_up:
Yeah that shade was one of the first expensive ones I bought. A Nike one costing over $200. I've lost many since but this one still remains with me. I know it looks more like a kiddie glasses (not as bad as Ramesh Powar ones though) but is a very good one.

Guest dada_rocks
DR' date=' dekha bhi nahin yaar[/quote'] Lo bhaiya maine fir se laga diya apna jis din baja baja tha uska picture

Guest dada_rocks
DR Since Vasundra Raje is hot in the news, this is the idiot I was talking abt a while back ( the guy on the left ) dushyantgl7.jpgMember of Parliament ___________________________________ I am sure everyone knows the guy on the right..and yes that kid is me Pic is taken in GOA binnsf6.jpg
To ye hain MP saheb... interesting .. shakal se to sharif dikhata hai

Guest dada_rocks
Dada looks like younis khan.....
:sad_smile: Lo isi ki kami rah gai thi now I even look like pakiiis:haha: