How many of you have pets?

Bublu Bhuyan

Dane is actually a gentle gaint. Not a clown like Labrador' date=' but it's a very silent dog.[/quote'] dude why would he get dane ????? this is gonna be his first dog i dont think even my family can handle dane they are huge and kinda scary looking:dontknow: with such horrible suggestions i hope saravanak doesnt drop ths idea of getting a dog :nervous:

dude why would he get dane ????? this is gonna be his first dog i dont think even my family can handle dane they are huge and kinda scary looking:dontknow: with such horrible suggestions i hope saravanak doesnt drop ths idea of getting a dog :nervous:
clownn ? he is looking for a funloving dog' date=' not a giant scary gentle mini horse[/quote'] Yes, labs are clown and it will bring the clown out of us. :cantstop: Dane looks scary but it's a very good dog to play. It won't harm children. It's suited for any climate. I haven't said to ignore retrievers, but in a humid place like chennai, retrievers, rottweilers might suffer. Esp, rotties as they have black coat and black labs. They are canadian breeds and are not suited in hot and humid whether. These dogs love water and they need a lot, so he need to take them to beach daily or need to spray them with water or create a small pool. Golden retirevers will suffer the least, but it's still a risk. I know one dog in chennai, which was constantly getting dehydrated due to it's climate. That's the reason I was suggesting Indian breeds. They are very easy to train and suits well in chennai. I know a lot of dog owners, imported dogs need a lot of care. The breeders just need to sell the dogs, so they will say anything. I suggest to talk to dog expert for more details.

Had a Pet Lizard once in my Ancestral Village....Was always in the Indian Style Toilet right above the commode....Sacrificed many a nature calls to avoid scaring it.....That is called sacrificing for your pet
You mean you were scared of it ?:cantstop: I didn't have any pets.At least none that I was aware of, but snakes,scorpions,foxes,wolves,geckos kept making the odd entry to our home. Once I found 3 cobras peacefully coiled up next to my belts in my wardrobe.They were hibernating. On another occasion,I hopened the door and a couple of snakes fell over me . :fear:

You mean you were scared of it ?:cantstop: I didn't have any pets.At least none that I was aware of, but snakes,scorpions,foxes,wolves,geckos kept making the odd entry to our home. Once I found 3 cobras peacefully coiled up next to my belts in my wardrobe.They were hibernating. On another occasion,I hopened the door and a couple of snakes fell over me . :fear:
:fear: :fear: :fear:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That's scary :fear: Hate Reptiles....Growing up in South Mumbai most of my life..wasn't aware that there is so much diverse fauna on the outskirts(if Thane can be counted as such) :--D

That's scary :fear: Hate Reptiles....Growing up in South Mumbai most of my life..wasn't aware that there is so much diverse fauna on the outskirts(if Thane can be counted as such) :--D
I lived near Panvel at the time before we moved to Thane. But it would be safe to say that I have lived most of my life in rural,wooded forest areas. Yes,for "townies",Thane is just a village :giggle: