desi Lingo

suma25

New here in this forum....Since most of the people over here hail from different parts of the country i thought it wud be fun to hear/ read the local lingo people use in their hometown while talking in hindi as in for (eg) in bambaiyaa hindi word for cigarette = phukdi/chas gay = baylaa/gudd fool = popat boring = pakav join in..

ladkiya taadna..- admiring girls beauty...:regular_smile: aankhen sekna - same as ladkiya taadna...
Good ones :haha: Or as we'll say in delhi "maaanta hoon.. "
one thing about delhi i have not been able to understand..when mainly jatt say this..."bhains ki aankh"...i don't know what does this mean..
It's a euphemism for bhen ki ...... Like when somebody almost starts abusing, and all that comes out is bhe... you can complete it by saying bhe..ains ki aankh instead of the other more vulgar term in case you aren't in an environment conducive to such language :cantstop:

Cop = Mammo Vasugiri = Flirting ( vasu = Ek Duje le liye ) Halkat = Idiot Hello Uncle = When you say HI to someone, and they miss it..it's said ' tera to hello uncle ho gaya ', same applies to when you ask a girl out " BHMB = Badi Hoke Maal Banegi