I like this photo :-)

Gaurav

I gotto say White girls in sarees are dead-drop gorgeous. We had organized a grand celebration at our univ for the last diwali. Many of the local girls came dressed in Indian sarees. Not the cotton ones like the pic shown above, but flashy designer stuff. None of us could take our eyes of them.. :giggle:

I gotto say White girls in sarees are dead-drop gorgeous. We had organized a grand celebration at our univ for the last diwali. Many of the local girls came dressed in Indian sarees. Not the cotton ones like the pic shown above' date=' but flashy designer stuff. None of us could take our eyes of them.. :giggle:[/quote'] Aise walli thi kya? :rose: liz_hulrey_in_sari.jpg

Jesus' date=' get over this white sh.it. It's myth propagated by white media that white is right. :angel_smile::angel_smile:[/quote'] Making a big jump there aren't you? Some of you here are as racist as some of the white racist foks you look down on. I like girls from all races...well predominantly Asian and white. I have been with girls from each and every race. The reason I liked that photo was- a) Because it's not common to see a white chic in a sari b) Because the chics look attractive Now where the f@k did the white media come into it? :hysterical: :wink_smile: P.S- Btw the first photo is of Hare Krishna girls. Hardly something that the white media promotes.

Making a big jump there aren't you? Some of you here are as racist as some of the white racist foks you look down on. I like girls from all races...well predominantly Asian and white. I have been with girls from each and every race. The reason I liked that photo was- a) Because it's not common to see a white chic in a sari b) Because the chics look attractive Now where the f@k did the white media come into it? :hysterical: :wink_smile: P.S- Btw the first photo is of Hare Krishna girls. Hardly something that the white media promotes.
Dude, you need to get a sense of humor. It's a free country , you are free to like whoever you want . Anyways, my post was not directed towards you .Peace :sad_smile:

Shut up predator..you sari hater!:ridinghorse:It is the most graceful attire! GKD...firang women don't have the ADAA to carry off the saree.....salwar kameer, chaniya choli are fine but sarees need that special ada......

GKD...firang women don't have the ADAA to carry off the saree.....salwar kameer, chaniya choli are fine but sarees need that special ada......
On the contrary. Firangi women look great in saree, or salwar suit. I am not sure if it is because they are tall and generally in good shape or that the bright colours go great on them but they look nice. There is that added element of non-chalance, meaning they arent aware, or perhaps dont give a damn, if a fold from saree comes off the waist or if the pallu slips down a bit. This lack of self-awareness is quite seductive in its own way. By the way sarees are a great attire. If worn right it can match, and beat, any other form of dressing really. xxx

what I dont get is, while we see women wearing sarees, salwars, et all, why dont we see men wearing anything traditional..(except for occasions) I dont remember ever seeing a man go to dinner in a dhoti, or kurta(ok sometimes.. rarely) or anything like that, while we see women going to dinner so often in sarees etc..

On the contrary. Firangi women look great in saree, or salwar suit. I am not sure if it is because they are tall and generally in good shape or that the bright colours go great on them but they look nice. There is that added element of non-chalance, meaning they arent aware, or perhaps dont give a damn, if a fold from saree comes off the waist or if the pallu slips down a bit. This lack of self-awareness is quite seductive in its own way. By the way sarees are a great attire. If worn right it can match, and beat, any other form of dressing really. xxx
Sala bhote achii walli posts aj mar raha haio tu :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

what I dont get is, while we see women wearing sarees, salwars, et all, why dont we see men wearing anything traditional..(except for occasions) I dont remember ever seeing a man go to dinner in a dhoti, or kurta(ok sometimes.. rarely) or anything like that, while we see women going to dinner so often in sarees etc..
Good question that Holy. I have given atleast 2 sarees to Western girls, and both of them were requested. Haven't had the chance to give any kurta or dhoti. One possible reason can be that girls, in general, are more curious about customs/traditions. As an example not many American guys have asked me about a Hindu marriage but so many girls have. Saree being a traditional dress for girls might evoke interest in them. Also Indian women are more likely to be seen in a saree or a salwar suit than an Indian chap in kurta. I mean every time I go to local Wal Mart I see an Indian woman, often Auntyjee, wearing sarees but have never seen an Indian chap wearing a dhoti or kurta pyjama. in a supermarket in USA..even the 80 year old Dadajis. xxx