ICF Mumbai Meet

EnterTheVoid

Guest Gunner

Sorry people. Though I was in Mumbai, I couldn't attend, had to deal with a lot of personal stuff. I was based in Cuffe Parade in South Mumbai, dunno whether the meet location was close to that. Hope you all had a good one.

Sorry people. Though I was in Mumbai' date=' I couldn't attend, had to deal with a lot of personal stuff. I was based in Cuffe Parade in South Mumbai, dunno whether the meet location was close to that. Hope you all had a good one.[/quote'] :whack: We were in colaba.

Met and had dinner with Holysmoke and Ravishingravi. After the meet, Holysmoke took us a for a ride around Mumbai. This bloke is like a walking/talking encyclopaedia -- Knows Mumbai like the back of his hand and told us the history/culture of whatever place we went to. As for the food, Holy mate, you got good taste, the butter chicken was effin awesome. @ Ludh: Yep, I am the guy in the blue jeans and red and white striped shirt facing the camera. Holy was sitting opposite to me and Ravi to my side.

Met and had dinner with Holysmoke and Ravishingravi. After the meet, Holysmoke took us a for a ride around Mumbai. This bloke is like a walking/talking encyclopaedia -- Knows Mumbai like the back of his hand and told us the history/culture of whatever place we went to. As for the food, Holy mate, you got good taste, the butter chicken was effin awesome. @ Ludh: Yep, I am the guy in the blue jeans and red and white striped shirt facing the camera. Holy was sitting opposite to me and Ravi to my side.
Man why didn't you guys invite Gaurav92. He was excited about this day. He was telling me everytime that he can't wait for the Mumbai meet. Why did you ditch him and some other foilks.

Man why didn't you guys invite Gaurav92. He was excited about this day. He was telling me everytime that he can't wait for the Mumbai meet. Why did you ditch him and some other foilks.
Tics, we invited him. A day or two before the meet, he sent me a private message saying that he couldn't make it since he and his family will be going to Shirdi/Nasik on a religious pilgrimage to celebrate him becoming a Chartered Accountant.

Tics, I invited a lot of people to come. - Akshayxyz/Roshan wanted to come but couldn't since they were in a different city. - Gaurav92 couldn't make it because he and his family went to Shirdi - DomainK/Mariyam said they would come but at the last minute had some other matters to attend to - The rest didn't bother replying to the PM's and after the initial 'Yes', never heard from them again.

Tics, we invited him. A day or two before the meet, he sent me a private message saying that he couldn't make it since he and his family will be going to Shirdi/Nasik on a religious pilgrimage to celebrate him becoming a Chartered Accountant.
..a very common aspect in Mumbai

Tics, I invited a lot of people to come. - Akshayxyz/Roshan wanted to come but couldn't since they were in a different city. - Gaurav92 couldn't make it because he and his family went to Shirdi - DomainK/Mariyam said they would come but at the last minute had some other matters to attend to - The rest didn't bother replying to the PM's and after the initial 'Yes', never heard from them again.
Cheers man. Fine job on meeting different people and touring. Can't say I m excited to see you whatever you doing, but I do envy you. Good stuff. It's fun to be doing what you doing. Touring different parts of India and stuff.

Cheers man. Fine job on meeting different people and touring. Can't say I m excited to see you whatever you doing' date=' but I do envy you. Good stuff. It's fun to be doing what you doing. Touring different parts of India and stuff.[/quote'] Thanks Tics. I leave for Hyderabad tomorrow morning before than heading off Chennai, Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad and a few other places of cultural and religious significance. I basically have two months in India to do all the things I have ever wanted to do. Thought I'd try and meet a few ICF'ans whilst I can.