Bollywood trivia/gossip/talk

Sir john

Ok an easy one. Jennifer Lopez's song "on the floor" has music copied from which hindi song. No googling :nono: t4H_Zoh7G5A
Not accurate. Esp when the "Hindi Song" is itself a copy of "Lambada" by Neoton Familia. Long Live Bhappi Da for introducing Global music to Indians.

Ok an easy one. Jennifer Lopez's song "on the floor" has music copied from which hindi song. No googling :nono: t4H_Zoh7G5A
Not accurate. Esp when the "Hindi Song" is itself a copy of "Lambada" by Neoton Familia. Long Live Bhappi Da for introducing Global music to Indians.
Yup, correct. Sochna kya jo bhi hoga was itself a copy.

If u look through my eyes, acknowledge it, then the world is lovely Eng to hindi..paste the song or lyrics Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
I couldn't find it on YouTube, but I know the song... Akshay Kumar sings it in some Khildai something something movie. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Agar meri nighahon se dekho, tasleem karoge ke sara jahan....oooooo...... pyaaaaaaara hai Magar yeh mat bhool na soniye............oooooooooooo........ke yeh dil tumhara hai x2 Enter dancers Meri aankhon mein itna pyaar hai... ki dushman bhi dushman nahin lagta ooooooooo janiye (chorus) Meri chai mein itni shakkar hai.... ki shahad bhi meetha nahi lagta ooooooooo heeriye (chorus) Mujhe bool na mat darling jane jana, main hoon tera dewana Balle balle shava shava haddipa

If u look through my eyes, acknowledge it, then the world is lovely Eng to hindi..paste the song or lyrics Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
Is that "Meri aankhon se is duniya ko dekho" a great ghazal by Muhammad Ali Shehki Saahab :nice:

^^ no

I'll add more, If u look through my eyes, acknowledge it, then the world is lovely Dreams in my eyes and lyrics on my lips, there is smell all around and magic in my hair :facepalm:

^^ is it bollywood movie song? its not some random food lover who made up a song is it
It is a song from a movie. Gaurav92 got it right. The song is "You are my chicken fry, you are my fish fry" It was a pop number in the 90s which was remixed and introduced as a song during the opening titles of the 2011 movie Ragini MMS. Its a very peppy song. This also goes on to show that Gaurav92 watched Ragini MMS. :nono: Bad boy. :P

Theme of the day: Journalism Q1) What was the name of the newspaper Sridevi worked for in Mr.India? Q2) What was the name of the newspaper Konkona Sen Sharma Verma Gupta Acharya Shorey worked for in Page 3? Q3) What was the name of the newspaper Raveena Tandon worked for in Mohra? Q4) What channel did Nana Patekar say is he working for when he went as an undercover reporter to interview Amitabh Bachchan in his basti? Q5) Which was the newspaper Shabana Azmi worked for in "Main Azad hoon" ?

It is a song from a movie. Gaurav92 got it right. The song is "You are my chicken fry, you are my fish fry" It was a pop number in the 90s which was remixed and introduced as a song during the opening titles of the 2011 movie Ragini MMS. Its a very peppy song. This also goes on to show that Gaurav92 watched Ragini MMS. :nono: Bad boy. :P
I didn't see it. In fact I know the song because you posted it in "Which song are you listening to" thread a few days back. I am a "Seedha Saadha baccha" wanting to see Delhi Belly :whine: :P

Theme of the day: Journalism Q4) What channel did Nana Patekar say is he working for when he went as an undercover reporter to interview Amitabh Bachchan in his basti?
If this is in Kohram, I have some a vague recollection of BBC being either Nana's undercover name or the channel he is working for.