Jonathon Trott

Sachinism

Pietersen is still probably the best batsmen in the world.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

A tactic that would be legit is to bowl the ball even before Trott has marked his guard (if he takes too long which he will). A batsman should be ready when the bowler is on his mark according to the rules. Consistently doing this would mess him up big time. But we have dartbhajan who takes even longer than fast bowlers to get his overs through. Having said that I'm a big fan of Trotts mindset and ruthlessness. 'N Tipiese boer en boete speler.

A tactic that would be legit is to bowl the ball even before Trott has marked his guard (if he takes too long which he will). A batsman should be ready when the bowler is on his mark according to the rules. Consistently doing this would mess him up big time. But we have dartbhajan who takes even longer than fast bowlers to get his overs through. Having said that I'm a big fan of Trotts mindset and ruthlessness. 'N Tipiese boer en boete speler.
Bowl it from behind the umpire. I'm planning on doing that one of these games.
I've always wondered: what if it hits the umpire?
Well not from directly behind the umpire, but behind the line where he is standing. Don't go to the crease. I'm bowling offies these days, I'm thinking it would allow me to give more air and hopefully some drop
Trott to me looks more like putting the bat in front of ball. What technique? Its him getting on bowlers nerves
Erm... thats like ... batting isnt it?
Well not from directly behind the umpire, but behind the line where he is standing. Don't go to the crease. I'm bowling offies these days, I'm thinking it would allow me to give more air and hopefully some drop
Yeh I bowl a '23 yarder' when I'm bowling too full usually.