Stop this hate against Bhaji

Nope. I believe in the adage "don't fix what ain't broke" and at the very least don't break something which doesn't improve the existing system. The fundamental problem with the 15 degree rule is that calling of no-ball is taken out of the hands of on-field umpires. At best they can only report a player after the game but they can't do anything while the game is in progress. As an example in a world cup final the match is evenly balanced and a bowler who used to have an iffy action resorts to the same to bowl an "extra fast" delivery or a doosra to get advantage. He may very well go over the 15 degree limit but umpires can't do anything. And after the match is over even if the player is found to have thrown/chucked it won't do the opposing team any good. But most probably the player would go for lab testing and get "cleared" under laboratory conditions and will be free to do whatever he wants on the field. At least the previous rule penalized a team/player during the game which is how it should be. I mean what's the point of a rule/law which can't be enforced?
Referral thru UDRS using HETCC (Hawk Eye to Catch Chuckers)
This is height of ignorance.
Talk about being ignorant :rofl: Firstly stop using this nonsensical and idiotic logic of yours to prove Bhajji is the greatest spinner ever. Bringing in county stats to prove Bhajji's greatness is just ,well what can I say :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: And secondly stop being ignorant of the fact that Bhajji is bowling poorly ATM and needs to start picking up the wickets.
Referral thru UDRS using HETCC (Hawk Eye to Catch Chuckers)
Batting teams shouldn't be asked to risk referral for chucking. Chucking should be checked by the 3rd umpire throughout and in case a bowler is deemed to have chucked or bent the elbow by more than 15 degrees he should call no ball immediately irrespective of referral. I hope we have technology to enforce the 15 degree/chucking ruling else it's a moot point and teams who play fair will be the ones who end up suffering. As an example a team has players like Akhtar and Ajmal who chuck while delivering "effort ball" or "doosra" and it's unfair on other teams who come up against such a team.
After looking at the selection of emerging players can you with a straight face tell me there is no regionalism.
i see nepotism more than regionalism.I have no idea how cheeka can get his idiot son selected for that tournament.Its just ridiculous that others are going along with this,this guy cannot even make the TN team .He better make hay while sachin,dravid and VVS are still playing because we will see some dip in form and he will be the first target.
After looking at the selection of emerging players can you with a straight face tell me there is no regionalism.
I didn't select emerging players team. I don't think anyone in ICF picked the emerging playing side. Majority of the fans did criticized Selection panel for that.
Talk about being ignorant :rofl: Firstly stop using this nonsensical and idiotic logic of yours to prove Bhajji is the greatest spinner ever. Bringing in county stats to prove Bhajji's greatness is just ,well what can I say :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: And secondly stop being ignorant of the fact that Bhajji is bowling poorly ATM and needs to start picking up the wickets.
That is the only time it was apples and apples, not oranges.
i see nepotism more than regionalism.I have no idea how cheeka can get his idiot son selected for that tournament.Its just ridiculous that others are going along with this' date='this guy cannot even make the TN team .He better make hay while sachin,dravid and VVS are still playing because we will see some dip in form and he will be the first target.[/quote'] That indeed was a joke.
Batting teams shouldn't be asked to risk referral for chucking. Chucking should be checked by the 3rd umpire throughout and in case a bowler is deemed to have chucked or bent the elbow by more than 15 degrees he should call no ball immediately irrespective of referral. I hope we have technology to enforce the 15 degree/chucking ruling else it's a moot point and teams who play fair will be the ones who end up suffering. As an example a team has players like Akhtar and Ajmal who chuck while delivering "effort ball" or "doosra" and it's unfair on other teams who come up against such a team.
Both of them should be banned like DDT.
Yeah' date=' he isn't but he is also no Shane Warne.[/quote'] Shane Warne was *itch slapped by Mumbai Ranji team on a spinning track. He looked good as he was bowling with a tandem of good pace bowlers and to avoid them he was getting the wickets. That era of Aussie domination had more to do with their pace and bats than Shane. He was at the right place at the right time. Kumble, Murali Karthick and Harbhajan are equally good bowlers.

I was looking at the 400 wicket club in Tests. If and when Harbhajan and his darts reach that mark he would be the absolute worst of the elite club in which he does not belong in the first place. Harbhajan would be the absolute last in the average, S/R and economy for those bowlers that have taken 400 wickets or more. And do you think that is a coincidence. Did someone say that the dartster is better than Kumble, Warne and Murali.

Shane Warne was *itch slapped by Mumbai Ranji team on a spinning track. He looked good as he was bowling with a tandem of good pace bowlers and to avoid them he was getting the wickets. That era of Aussie domination had more to do with their pace and bats than Shane. He was at the right place at the right time. Kumble' date=' Murali Karthick and Harbhajan are equally good bowlers.[/quote'] Are you saying nobody has B**** slapped Bhajji? 43.4 Harbhajan Singh to Sammy, SIX, that's the way to go perhaps, whiplash off a full ball, and clears deep midwicket 43.5 Harbhajan Singh to Sammy, SIX, oh dear, what a hit, a straight flick, massive bottom hand, and it goes sailing into the third tier behind Harbhajan. Missed the roof by mere feet 43.6 Harbhajan Singh to Sammy, SIX, that's three times six! Sammy;s got a gun, and he is going down blazing, another lovely bottom-handed flick, over wide long-on. Good stuff. There isn't much crowd in, but whoever are there, watch out
I was looking at the 400 wicket club in Tests. If and when Harbhajan and his darts reach that mark he would be the absolute worst of the elite club in which he does not belong in the first place. Harbhajan would be the absolute last in the average' date=' S/R and economy for those bowlers that have taken 400 wickets or more. And do you think that is a coincidence. Did someone say that the dartster is better than Kumble, Warne and Murali.[/quote'] Ya you will decide who belongs to which club. :hysterical::hysterical:
Name O M R W Avge Best 5w 10w SR Harbhajan.Singh 187.1 42 517 20 25.85 6-36 1 - 56.15 S.K.Warne 397.4 61 1161 47 24.70 6-88 1 - 50.76 Here is what I called side by side (different teams) comparison when both played for extended time in 2005 county season. Still not perfect but very close comparison. Please tell me how Shane is better than Harbhajan?
You picked a year to skew your facts. He will never ever have the wickets that Warne had when all is said and done. Midfielder i guess you are the biggest Bhajji fan ever.
You picked a year to skew your facts. He will never ever have the wickets that Warne had when all is said and done. Midfielder i guess you are the biggest Bhajji fan ever.
No bias in this sample. That is the year I know both played county at the same time for extended perion. No bias here. If there is another year please feel free to share.