Let's talk about the DRS

champ

What's up guys...? I wish no decisions would go against India today. And hopefully their batsmen would do some batting rather than go on fishing... Cheers!
We don't know umpire decision............. there might be decisions against India. If their decisions against SL......... It means umpires balancing their decisions.

Another faint edge missed by hotspot it seems.

Saeed Ajmal to Trott, no run, appeal for a catch behind! Trott tried the late cut but was beaten, Ajmal didn't go up straight away but Kamran was convinced. Umpire says no though, and replays seem to suggest there was nothing on it
Also, we've just seen a snicko replay and it seemed to suggest that there was a touch on that shout for caught behind in Ajmal's last over, so Trott's lucky to be there still.
David Gower seem to be able to see the edge on Hotspot' date=' I wasn't. I just assumed it is because I am watching he game on iPhone, so it was too small for me to notice :dontknow:[/quote'] Neither did I.. :shrug:
snicko is very unreliable.HotSpot is better
Naah.. Snicko + Replays are pretty conclusive except in rare circumstances.. Hotspot :fail:s in picking faint and sometimes big nicks...
Shahid Afridi to Trott, no run, 96.9 kph, another massive appeal, but that's not out, as Trott is struck on the pad deep in his crease, but that was turning down leg. Replays say the leg bail would have been disturbed, but that's a fair call from the umpire
"A curious mistake from HawkEye," says the hawk-eyed Andrew McGlashan. "On that Trott shout it said the ball pitched outside leg. Clearly had switched from Strauss being on strike." Outrageous. Sack the technology
:search:

Our 4th Inn chase at Mohali I have a bad premonition abt the umpires!!! :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: I am worried abt the lack of TV UDRS system (despite Sanjay Hazare) Hopefully it wont be that way, but India need some buffer to account for one or two crucial umpiring hollers in 4th Inn. These two (Bowden and Gould) dont seem to be a 100% on target. :nervous: I hope I am wrong, but I am not trusting of Bowden, Gould! I just dont trust them for our 4th inn Lets get some run buffer for that please, please