Android Apps/Games

Sachinism

Do you guys have navigation on google maps in India? If not, look for Google Maps 5.6.2 Mod - With World (Ownhere) Navigation activated This map is for the country that cant use navigation on google map. It has been hacked and can be used by any country now. Just download Pro Evo 11 :yay: Hope it works
Look for this....though this is old and has been updated since

^ I have that and it is really good. I was just wondering if there is something even better, with voice instructions and everything. Take a look at the Nokia maps, it's brilliant and available on android as well as ios. The maps are very accurate and navigation is top class, complete with voice instructions and very fast rerouting if you take a wrong turn. But the problem is it's very difficult to find addresses. For example, on Google maps, all I have to do is punch in the company name and it immediately finds all their offices in Mumbai - select one and get going. However, on Nokia, since it's new and not that popular, one has to know the exact street and building name to be able to find it. Otherwise, if you have the complete address, Nokia is quite good. I am surprised there are no other good apps.

Google Bringing Voice Navigation In Maps For Android To Indian Markets

Earlier today, Google India uploaded a video to YouTube demoing a long-awaited feature for the Indian market: voice navigation in Maps. However, mere minutes after the video went live, Google made it private - but not before some users caught a glimpse of what was to come.
Note: the video is still private for the time being. It's still unknown when Google will make the service available to the public, but considering a video has already been uploaded, we won't be surprised to see it officially announced within the next day or two.
http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/09/04/google-bringing-voice-navigation-in-maps-for-android-to-indian-markets/

^ Best apps in Android that I use: 1. Gmail: The best app in the history of hand-held devices, especially the one that comes native with the tablets. Brilliant design, brilliant user experience and brilliant performance. 2. E-book reader: Especially the one that comes native with tablets. 3. Evernote: Lot of features, fats, effective, good looking and good user experience. This one definitely one of the best apps around. 4. Apps to SD: Frees up your phone's memory. Install this one before you install any other app - if your device supports external SD card. 5. Since we are on a cricket forum, get stick cricket. It's the same old stick cricket on your device now. The problem is that the free version has limited access. You have to pay for the higher levels in the game.