Android Apps/Games

Sachinism

^ Best apps in Android that I use: 1. Gmail: The best app in the history of hand-held devices, especially the one that comes native with the tablets. Brilliant design, brilliant user experience and brilliant performance. 2. E-book reader: Especially the one that comes native with tablets. 3. Evernote: Lot of features, fats, effective, good looking and good user experience. This one definitely one of the best apps around. 4. Apps to SD: Frees up your phone's memory. Install this one before you install any other app - if your device supports external SD card. 5. Since we are on a cricket forum, get stick cricket. It's the same old stick cricket on your device now. The problem is that the free version has limited access. You have to pay for the higher levels in the game.
Thanks dude...but I am looking more for Android exclusive apps...I mean I had the Iphone all this while,so I am not looking for Apps that I already used.

Thanks dude...but I am looking more for Android exclusive apps...I mean I had the Iphone all this while' date='so I am not looking for Apps that I already used.[/quote'] http://android.appstorm.net/roundups/utilities-roundups/android-only-unique-apps-exclusive-to-android/ http://forums.androidcentral.com/android-applications/175316-exclusive-apps-android.html

Thanks dude...but I am looking more for Android exclusive apps...I mean I had the Iphone all this while' date=so I am not looking for Apps that I already used.
Congratulations. You must be feeling like Neo. Blue pill was the right decision. Welcome to the real world. :two_thumbs_up:

Congratulations. You must be feeling like Neo. Blue pill was the right decision. Welcome to the real world. :two_thumbs_up:
:icflove: Thank you....if I had $200 to spend I might have still gotten the Iphone 5....I have been using the 3gs for like 3+years now... The blue pill was way to Cheap and too much of a great offer that I had to take it :desiman: This is 100 times better than the 4s and I am still not sold on the Iphone 5....For now Android rules :dance:

I have been an android user for the most part' date=' just got an iPad 4 for my father, so any good app suggestions optimized for the retina display?[/quote'] Where did you get the iPad 4 from and how much was it? Hope you got a good deal.. :hmmm:

Where did you get the iPad 4 from and how much was it? Hope you got a good deal.. :hmmm:
Black Friday Sale, Got an iPad 4 for 440 and a Nexus 7 for 230, I think it was a good deal, considering my friend was not too keen on standing in the chilling early morning queues and since I am in Swades I saved the 30% :winky:

Finally got a smartphone, and an android at that. Availability of google bike turn-by-turn voice navigation made the decision easier. That is one app that sets your free to take the cycle anywhere you want....freedom :yay:
:two_thumbs_up: kaunsa liya