Where in the world is.............................???????

Mariyam

Is 19 Hirakud dam in Orissa If not then I don't give a damn :((
Damn right.
18 is river Narmada ? On the outskirts of Madhya Pradesh (one of the cities I don't care :P)
Wrong.
Objection M'lord. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Asfi_Mosque_01.JPG Google results for Asfi Mosque = 16200 results Google results for Asifi Mosque = 6060 results The defense rests.
Point noted. I'll give you the points. :dance: However, from what I recollect, the locals called it "Asifi" . That was the way they pronounced it. Maybe Outsider or S=G can clear the confusion.

Yes. Finally. Note Holy, the river is Tapti and not Tapi. The city in contention is Surat.
From wiki.
The Tapti River (Hindi ताप्ती , Marathi तापी, Gujarati: તાપ્તી) ancient original name Tapi River (Sanskrit: तापी), is a river in central India. It is one of the major rivers of peninsular India with a length of around 724 km. It is one of only three rivers in peninsular India that run from east to west - the others being the Narmada River and the Mahi River.
It's actually called the Tapi if you ask the locals.

Yeah, no google this time :proud: What are my prizes 'yam ? :hmmm:
Here you go Amul-Fruit-Nut-Chocolate-925039957s.jpg
From wiki. It's actually called the Tapi if you ask the locals.
I know that. I was being strict with you. I am still :mad: that you cheated at my game. :whack: :whack: :whack:

Next set of questions coming up. These are slightly difficult. So see the clues carefully. Don't rush into answering. Most of these pics are taken by me or my relatives or friends. Image search wont help you. :P Question 21 Which city is the monument located in? Who is seated on the horse? Hint: the person shares his surname with a (in)famous Indian cricketer. Question22 Where is this pic taken from? What is the specialty of the point from where this pic is taken. Question 23 Monument and Location. Fairly simple of the lot. Question 24 This was taken in the lobby of the palace of one of the most extravagant palaces that history has known. Here is another pic. Identify the palace and its location. Its not in India. Question 25 Identify the structure to the left and the city. This one is relatively speaking, easier.

25. Structure: Chennai Railway Station City: Chennai (Madras), Tamil Nadu.
At first I was like :WTF:, then I googled Chennai Railway Station and found it quite similar. But Sree, its not Chennai Station as you can clearly see the Yellow cabs (Ambassador) which only runs in Kolkata :nice:

At first I was like :WTF:' date=' then I googled Chennai Railway Station and found it quite similar. But Sree, its not Chennai Station as you can clearly see the Yellow cabs (Ambassador) which only runs in Kolkata :nice:[/quote'] It couldn't possibly be Chennai because of that big silver colored steel bridge nearby.