Where in the world is.............................???????

Mariyam

21 Its in Udaipur, and the person sitting on the horse is "Maharana pratap Ji" and the name of the horse is "Chetak".
Wrong.
22 Lonavla/Khandala. I think thats the Pune-Bambai expressway in the pic.
It is Khandala and that is the Pune Mumbai express highway. I took that pic last week, its awesome to drive there in the rains. The view is just so :heart: However, you still haven't answered what the point is called. :hmmm:
23 is Golconda Fort' date=' Hyderabad[/quote'] Correct It is the Howrah station at Kolkata. Due credit to Sree_India. It does look like Chennai central too. But as G92 said, the cabs are a give away. wrong

Mariyam Ji 21st Wrong hai ? :(( Mujhe poora vishwaas tha ki woh Maharana Pratap Singh ji hi honge. Koi aur hint dijiye about the Cricketer ? A batsman or a bowler ? :P
Tumhara 'poora vishwas' poori tarah se bebuniyad hai. In India there is a custom that every martyr's statue has the horse's front feet ( either both or just the one) slightly lifted into the air. Or something on those lines. A Maharana Pratap statue would have the horse prancing as he was a martyr. It is not the case in this photo. You are wrong. :(( Read the earlier hint again, about the cricketer. Its a big clue. :winky:

Ok 21st is Jam Ranmal’s Statue at Ranmal Lake, Jamnagar :--D But Mariyamji, Ranmal kis Indian infamous Cricketer ka naam hai ?
Stop calling me Mariyamji :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: . I ain't that old. It is in Jamnagar. Ranmal's surname is Jadeja. :winky: So you get half the points.

Stop calling me Mariyamji :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: . I ain't that old. It is in Jamnagar. Ranmal's surname is Jadeja. :winky: So you get half the points.
Wrong.
You're 28, I am just 18 and a half, you are definitely old :confused: Anyways, wont call you Mariyamji, instead I ll call you Auntyji :P :icflove: But award me all the points because the main thing was to get the person and the place right, not the surname that matches with the Indian Cricketer. In fact your should award me double points for guessing it without even knowing the hint (Indian Cricketer's surname) :hitler: I want justice here Miss Lawyer.

Got the speciality of 22 The pointed cliff in this region resembled the shape of the nose of the Duke of Wellington and thus, it came to be called the "Duke’s Nose" and this place gives a bird's eye view of the Duke's Nose :P
:confused: wrong again :(( hint: Lonavle mein chiki khayenge, woter fole pe jayenge Khandala ke ghaat ke upar photu kheech ku ayenge :aha::aha: Question 24 is yet unanswered.

You're 28, I am just 18 and a half, you are definitely old :confused: Anyways, wont call you Mariyamji, instead I ll call you Auntyji :P :icflove:
Seriously, WTF????? :confused: :confused: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: x 100000000000000 I'm not 28. I'm not even 25. :(( I know I sound smarter than my age, but don't let that fool you.