Where in the world is.............................???????

Mariyam

Seriously, WTF????? :confused: :confused: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: x 100000000000000 I'm not 28. I'm not even 25. :(( I know I sound smarter than my age, but don't let that fool you.
Well, in that case I will resort to Mariyam or 'yam :winky: happy ?

reversing station point?
matlab? Main samjhi nahin. :confused: Anyways, its called the Lover's point. Its also called as Suicide point. Go figure :P That leaves only 24 unanswered. Have a look at the pics again. The painting on the wall is a big clue. As I said before, the palace is not in India.

matlab? Main samjhi nahin. :confused: Anyways, its called the Lover's point. Its also called as Suicide point. Go figure :P That leaves only 24 unanswered. Have a look at the pics again. The painting on the wall is a big clue. As I said before, the palace is not in India.
Suicide point to panchgani mein hai :whack: Tum lover ban ke gayi thi ya suicide karne ke liye? :P

^^^ Right. The palace is as extravagant as they come. And mind you, this is after the French people stole a lot of stuff from the palace during the French revolution and the Germans stole during some war. We had gone there as a part of a tour group, which also consisted of other families. One of the family had these two mischievous kids who were running all over the place. Our guide had to tell their father that the sofa/diwan his kids were trying to sit on ( its not allowed) cost around 40,000 Euros ( because of the wood and the lapis lazuli and what not) :omg::omg::omg::omg: Its in the pic I've linked. I wouldn't pay 40,000 Rs for that. :P

^^^ Right. The palace is as extravagant as they come. And mind you, this is after the French people stole a lot of stuff from the palace during the French revolution and the Germans stole during some war. We had gone there as a part of a tour group, which also consisted of other families. One of the family had these two mischievous kids who were running all over the place. Our guide had to tell their father that the sofa/diwan his kids were trying to sit on ( its not allowed) cost around 40,000 Euros ( because of the wood and the lapis lazuli and what not) :omg::omg::omg::omg: Its in the pic I've linked. I wouldn't pay 40,000 Rs for that. :P
Compare that with the price of boots (Rs 40,000) and the dress (Rs 12 Lakhs) designed by Andre Courrèges. Dress is available at their store in Paris. 20100716-Paris-DSCF3802.jpg :omg: 20100716-Paris-DSCF3807.jpg

Next set of questions. All pics are taken by yours truly. Please forgive the crappy photography skills. Everyone can't be a Rett or a Stuge. :(( Monument 26 Name the monument and the city? Monument 27 Name the monument and the city Monument 28 What are these? Where are these? Monument 29 Monument and city. Monument 30 Name of the monument and the city. To whom is it dedicated?

BTW, are all the pictures you posted places YOU personally visted? If so, I am incredibly jealous. Only now, I have the freedom to go travelling by myself. I am going to make it a point to go overseas at least once every year.
Apart from the Bahrain Grand Prix pic, Howrah station (haven't been to Kolkata) and the Jamnagar pic, all the pics are of those places I've visited. I can't use pics off the internet because you guys will use Google image search.