Where in the world is.............................???????

Mariyam

5 more questions. This time google image search also won't be able to help you much. *evil laugh* Remember , stick to the format. Monument 11 What is the white monument in the background? Which city? Monument 12 Name of the structure and the city? Monument 13 What is the purpose of that round tower like structure that you see in the picture. Where is it located? Monument 14 Yeh kya hai? Aur kahan hai? Bonus question: Which famous song starring Rekha was shot here? Monument 15 What is this? Where is this? Who built this?

monument 15: KRS ' date=' mysore , Sir MV??[/quote'] Wrong Correct. Why would you recognize that flag? It is the pressbox/ media centre. Right. It is the Sun temple at Konark. Wrong about 13. It is the Fateh Sagar Palace, at Udaipur. Right.

Mr yourboyfriend smartarse, a history lesson for you. I lived a stones throw from Bahrain for ten bloody years so I think I know what their flag looks like.
Bhutan and Burma are our neighbours. I don't know the flags of either of the two. Just saying. Sree, if you look carefully at Monument 13, one of the walls clearly mentions : Bahrain International Circuit" I shouldn't have chosen this pic. Besides, it was clicked from a car and not a well taken pic anyways.

I think you need to travel more than. It's a joke, please don't sue me :pray:
:(( I have traveled quite a bit. Probably more than you. :P But, I don't know the flags of all the places I went to. Thats what I'm trying to say. Can't recollect the flag of Belgium or Netherlands or Austria etc. These are those smaller insignificant countries. Bahrain is another such country. Thats why I was amazed that you knew the flag.