Bhajji backers seem to be shying away....

Useless git - Bhajji. I have been saying this for last 4 years and it seems I will have to keep on doing for another 4 years. Any old spinner can do better than Bhajji - put Ashok in instead. BTW: What the hell is Shee doing?

There are two distinct clubs in ICF: the Bhajji lovers and the Bhaji haters. IMO both clubs are a bit OTT. Some people think he is a great bowler, which he is not. Some people think he is crap, which he is not. He is a good bowler with his strengths and weaknesses. We cant just see the strengths and ignore the weaknesses and vice versa. He has bowled some brilliant spells when things have gone his way and he has bowled some unbelievably poor spells when things haven't gone his way. However, for most part of his career, he has remained the best spinner for India.

There are two distinct clubs in ICF: the Bhajji lovers and the Bhaji haters. IMO both clubs are a bit OTT. Some people think he is a great bowler' date= which he is not. Some people think he is crap, which he is not. He is a good bowler with his strengths and weaknesses. We cant just see the strengths and ignore the weaknesses and vice versa. He has bowled some brilliant spells when things have gone his way and he has bowled some unbelievably poor spells when things haven't gone his way. However, for most part of his career, he has remained the best spinner for India.
:giggle:You must be joking.All throughout India everyone has started to hate Bhajji.I dont mind if he bowls rubbish.But what he is doing is ruining the careers of talented bowlers like Abdulla,Ashwin,Ojha.He has already ruined Mishra's career.He is a shadow of himself and he is in the team simply because of his senior player status.
:giggle:You must be joking.All throughout India everyone has started to hate Bhajji.I dont mind if he bowls rubbish.But what he is doing is ruining the careers of talented bowlers like Abdulla' date=Ashwin,Ojha.He has already ruined Mishra's career.He is a shadow of himself and he is in the team simply because of his senior player status.
So, not only does Harbhajan bowls darts but he also makes sure all other spinners in India bowls darts! :hysterical:
There are two distinct clubs in ICF: the Bhajji lovers and the Bhaji haters. IMO both clubs are a bit OTT. Some people think he is a great bowler' date=' which he is not. Some people think he is crap, which he is not. He is a good bowler with his strengths and weaknesses. We cant just see the strengths and ignore the weaknesses and vice versa. He has bowled some brilliant spells when things have gone his way and he has bowled some unbelievably poor spells when things haven't gone his way. However, for most part of his career, he has remained the best spinner for India.[/quote'] I think you're over simplifying the issue. I don't hate or love Bhajji. I just expect him to do his job as the senior most bowler which is to take wickets and put pressure on the batsmen. The issure right now is that he's out of form and shows no signs of bouncing back and so he's not even an effective holding bowler like Paul Harris.
Guest Gunner
There are two distinct clubs in ICF: the Bhajji lovers and the Bhaji haters. IMO both clubs are a bit OTT. Some people think he is a great bowler' date=' which he is not. Some people think he is crap, which he is not. He is a good bowler with his strengths and weaknesses. We cant just see the strengths and ignore the weaknesses and vice versa. He has bowled some brilliant spells when things have gone his way and he has bowled some unbelievably poor spells when things haven't gone his way. However, for most part of his career, he has remained the best spinner for India.[/quote'] That is the view of a simpleton, suits the pakiz more than educated Indians. I neither love nor hate Harby. I see the guy as an unfulfilled promise, we will think back at this career and will always wonder what could have been. He hasn't done a notable thing in the last 5 years and calling that out is just professionalism not haterz/loverz etc.