Bhajji backers seem to be shying away....

^ Clearly you have some anger issues dude..!
not really. ive been watching indian cricket all my life and never have i met such a conceited, arrogant cricketer. it annoys me because they are in such a good position to actually do some good with this position. he doesnt. oh and he's a racist too.
yep, and once i said to him 'who the hell do you think you are?' when he walked away from a boy who was about 6 years old and whose eyes lit up when he saw him. the worst was a few days ago at the test match when mishra was patrolling the boundary. you know, that fat guy who quite clearly has an old school indian passport i.e. with a totally made up DOB. no way that guy is under 40. a bunch of schoolkids asked him for his autograph. he told them to wait as we went to go a lap of the ground. (being the fat *** he is, it took ages to do said lap). they waited a good 10-15 mins for him. he then came back and pointed to his watch and left. he needs to take a leaf out of dravid or srt's book. i have never ONCE seen them refuse an autograph. mahi too tbh.
mishra or Bhajji who r u angry about
yep, and once i said to him 'who the hell do you think you are?' when he walked away from a boy who was about 6 years old and whose eyes lit up when he saw him.
Sounds like a real low life - good you gave him a piece of your mind. As for Mishra, roflol - the fat **** should consider himself fortunate someone even asked him for an autograph.

Serously some of our fans which I thought were "mature posters" have lost it completely.England is a very good test team and we are being outplayed by them .Accept the fact and move on. Some of comments I have read today makes me feel,we are one of the worst team in world cricket,have worst bowlers and are lead by worst captain to step on this earth. Seriously guys ,stop it now and this whining is getting sickening now.Days like this come in test cricket ,abusing(of this extent) the players wont make a difference.

yep, and once i said to him 'who the hell do you think you are?' when he walked away from a boy who was about 6 years old and whose eyes lit up when he saw him. the worst was a few days ago at the test match when mishra was patrolling the boundary. you know, that fat guy who quite clearly has an old school indian passport i.e. with a totally made up DOB. no way that guy is under 40. a bunch of schoolkids asked him for his autograph. he told them to wait as we went to go a lap of the ground. (being the fat *** he is, it took ages to do said lap). they waited a good 10-15 mins for him. he then came back and pointed to his watch and left. he needs to take a leaf out of dravid or srt's book. i have never ONCE seen them refuse an autograph. mahi too tbh.
All this inflated ego is due to IPL. Let Mishra get chance in next match and Eng take him to dhobhi gaht till realises what he's got. Fiking c**t.
Serously some of our fans which I thought were "mature posters" have lost it completely.England is a very good test team and we are being outplayed by them .Accept the fact and move on. Some of comments I have read today makes me feel,we are one of the worst team in world cricket,have worst bowlers and are lead by worst captain to step on this earth. Seriously guys ,stop it now and this whining is getting sickening now.Days like this come in test cricket ,abusing(of this extent) the players wont make a difference.
Imagine how Auz fan might have felt last winter. It do hurt falling from that height. Next time, when Eng team fall from no1, its would be SA time and teams move on. But its the attitude of our players hurt me most.
Imagine how Auz fan might have felt last winter. It do hurt falling from that height. Next time' date=' when Eng team fall from no1, its would be SA time and teams move on. But its the attitude of our players hurt me most.[/quote'] What fall from the heights are you talking about and please dont confuse yourself with that Ashes loss of Aussies ,Aussies were on decline even before that .And ranking wise we still havent lost our no.1 ranking :cantstop:,so fans should stop getting too emotional ,days like this come in cricket.We had the same kind of thing in SL 2008,but we moved on and kept on playing good cricket.
Go back to mid of March 2011 and check the threads and the posts. A lot of crap was being talked about this team. They did comeback royally. The same comeback may not be possible here given the conditions and the injuries to key players, but with 12 days to go in the series, there is still plenty of cricket to be played. Its not all gloom and doom yet.
What fall from the heights are you talking about and please dont confuse yourself with that Ashes loss of Aussies ' date='Aussies were on decline even before that .And ranking wise we still havent lost our no.1 ranking :cantstop:,so [b']fans should stop getting too emotional ,days like this come in cricket.We had the same kind of thing in SL 2008,but we moved on and kept on playing good cricket.
Do you think our team is in ascendancy? With these ageing players? Get back to reality man. We are going down in flames and there's nothing thats going to stop it.
M shouldn't have picked Bhajji after his dismal performance at Lords' date=' [b']I think he'll surely be dropped for the remaining 2 tests..and rightly so. Also time for our famed batting line up to do some scoring, only Dravid & VVS are doing it atm. yesterday's Barbie hat-trick made a severe dent and we managed a paltry lead and now face a very uphill or rather impossible task
If I were you, I wouldn't be so sure. Bhajji is here to stay.
If I were you' date=' I wouldn't be so sure. Bhajji is here to stay.[/quote'] According to Sachinism's post, he has a genuine injury and needs to rest till the ODIs. Mind you, Mishra is no better. Its a real shame Ojha wasn't selected for this series.