Bhajji backers seem to be shying away....

And Swann took a fifer :giggle: all you moaners know that Bhajji could've easily got two wickets atleast if not for dropped catch & bad umpiring' date=' but you guys don't want to mention that...two faced :headshake:[/quote'] Did you even see the two bowling this test? Swann was troubling guys like Dravid repeatedly. Ball was hurrying up to the bat more often that not. When Harbhajan was bowling all we saw was deliveries drifting on the leg side.
I watched Harby bowling to Gambhir and Tendulkar in the nets. It was a really competitive session with imaginary field settings and they absolutely destroyed his bowling. :cantstop: Harby kept arguing after every ball that it would have been caught in a match. :hysterical:
:haha:
I watched Harby bowling to Gambhir and Tendulkar in the nets. It was a really competitive session with imaginary field settings and they absolutely destroyed his bowling. :cantstop: Harby kept arguing after every ball that it would have been caught in a match. :hysterical:
So Harbhajan is getting smashed everywhere ...............:cantstop:
Guest Gunner
:cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:
:giggle: Bhajji is hopeless everywhere.
Did you even see the two bowling this test? Swann was troubling guys like Dravid repeatedly. Ball was hurrying up to the bat more often that not. When Harbhajan was bowling all we saw was deliveries drifting on the leg side.
Why would they watch the match and realise what's going on when they can just shout 400

"Bhajji needs a longer rope...." writes one fan on cricinfo. I agree, the moron can hang himself with that! This frakker has the pulled the wool over team management for years now. Even during Kumble's days his chamchagiri with Kumble, Tendu & the likes was the sole reason he was kept in the team even on overseas tours. We played two spinners in SAF, Australia, England making special concessions to this moron. He still owes the team for all the concessions made. Suffice to say he has simply lost his skills. He just does not know how to get batsmen out anymore. He has always loved to give speeches, would make a great politician. Its about time we showed him the door.

:hysterical:
Guest Gunner
Never read comments on Cricinfo unless you're planning to contribute to the "funny comments on Cricinfo" thread.
Never read comments on Cricinfo.
Guest Gunner
"Bhajji needs a longer rope...." writes one fan on cricinfo. I agree, the moron can hang himself with that! This frakker has the pulled the wool over team management for years now. Even during Kumble's days his chamchagiri with Kumble, Tendu & the likes was the sole reason he was kept in the team even on overseas tours. We played two spinners in SAF, Australia, England making special concessions to this moron. He still owes the team for all the concessions made. Suffice to say he has simply lost his skills. He just does not know how to get batsmen out anymore. He has always loved to give speeches, would make a great politician. Its about time we showed him the door.
A spinner needs to be intelligent, his brain happens to be his biggest weapon. Harby is an idiot, that fact the KP tried to reverse sweep him some 20 times and he could't fox him says all that you need to know about him.
A spinner needs to be intelligent' date=' his brain happens to be his biggest weapon. Harby is an idiot, that fact the KP tried to reverse sweep him some 20 times and he could't fox him says all that you need to know about him.[/quote'] Why just Pietersen? Kallis did the same at Cape Town - any other spinner would have been thrilled to see the batsman taking such a risky approach on a day 4 track. Bhajji immediately changed his line and started firing darts on middle and leg stump, negating the rough outside off stump and Kallis went on to score his century and save the match. Yeah, Bhajji picked up some tail enders later on going for a slog to end up with 'respectable' figures but anyone watching the match can pinpoint where we lost our chance.
"anger leads to hate and hate leads to dark side" yoda (something like that). So he took no wkts the first inning' date=' how many did swann take? One and that too against a team which was way behind.[/quote'] But to be fair Swann always looked like picking wkts. There was one over to Dravid where Dravid was beaten 4 times! Swann may not pick as many wkts against India but he sure bowled much better.
Bhajji fan boys are losing their maansik santulan slowly but steadily by saying 0/152 in 35 overs is equivalent to 1/50 in 19 overs. :hysterical:
I think you are losing it. All I am saying is the other spinner was not effective either and he was bowling with huge advantage.