Bhajji backers seem to be shying away....

^^ This is final warning, never ever get personal with another user asking what his background is or what he has done in life, as a matter of fact we created this site after leaving another with similar attitude. This applies to even if I abuse Harbhajan, don't get personal with user You can discuss and argue about Harbhajns stats, but don't go personal with the user like that. This is online world, you don't know who you are dealing with so thank your almighty for all you have and enjoy the site. You seem level headed, so I hope you understand and there is no argument or compromise in this
Would you be kind enough to issue a warning if someone calls me crazy or an idiot? I hope you consider that as personal too.
Report the post' date=' but calling someone simply "crazy" and "idiot" is not strictly abusive, espcially when you pull the bomb angle in the harbhajan ad - I mean that was simply dumb[/quote'] So if I look at things differently that becomes dumb. But I will report the post to you next time. All I expect from you is fairness nothing more nothing less.
So if I look at things differently that becomes dumb. But I will report the post to you next time. All I expect from you is fairness nothing more nothing less.
Out and Out abusive posts are reported and deleted anyways, but you are looking at things differently is almost putting punjab vs rest of the world..we don't want anythig like that. Your post seem to suggest people are anti-punjabi etc, we don't do that here nor we want to give punajbis and sikhs any special status. So please refrain from asking someone their background
Out and Out abusive posts are reported and deleted anyways, but you are looking at things differently is almost putting punjab vs rest of the world..we don't want anythig like that. Your post seem to suggest people are anti-punjabi etc, we don't do that here nor we want to give punajbis and sikhs any special status. So please refrain from asking someone their background
Agreed. I dont think anyone is anti punjabi here and moreover I am not from there. My gripe was people picking on one guy and I did not like that. If you read any of my post I have been very respectful to all Indian cricket players whereas some peoplke over here wish them injury. As far as special status is concerned no one deserves it and neither they should get it. We must also understand that people look at things differently and we need to agree to disagree and have a open and candid exchange so that we understand each other better. After all no one is right all the time. I come here to learn and impart my limited cricketing knowledge but that does not make me an expert. I am first one to agree with different posters because my ideas are not right all the time. This is forum to exchange idea in a polite professional manner and I always am respectful. Having living in the west for many years I have different opinions. Once college football starts I will have other activities going on but will still come here if allowed. This is a good site and keep up the good work.
I must applaud Bhajji gor his consistency though - he has regularly been in the 4 out of 11.
:giggle: he was unlucky today though. should have had another couple of wickets
and he has also regularly been unlucky not to get wickets despite bowling the ball of the century every ball day in and day out :winky:
..thanks for the clarification' date=' you seem like a good and calm person. Don't take the harby thing too seriously, once he starts performing then everyone will sing his bhajjans ( pun intended )[/quote'] Like I said this is a fun place to post and you guys are doing a good job of keeping it that way. Now let us go win the test tomorrow.

Dartbhajan is a major chink in our armour at present. He's been sucking for quite a while , but to be fair- he was just too unlucky yesterday. He would've claimed 3 scalps if the LBW decision had gone his way and if the dropped catches weren't to be. That said, Swann is completely putting him to shame right now.

Swann also took 1 wicket' date=' better economy rate than Bhajji but also he did not have the same bad luck as bhajji...case dismissed :giggle:[/quote'] Aw. Giggle giggle. Back to the point. Bhajji has been lacklustre for a while now. His seemingly good luck-turned bad yesterday doesn't deter from the fact that Swann is a better spinner than him at present- unless Bhajji suddenly gets a jolt of good form. Swann even turned the ball on a wicket than wasn't even spin-friendly. If that's not a measure of an in-form bowler, then I don't know what is. Case dismissed. Tee hee, toodles and all.
Dekho Pink bhai' date=' Swann turned the ball more, overturned it..whatever..in the end all that counts is...how many wickuts he took..same as Bhajji :--D[/quote'] Um okay then. @ RoRo I think it would be unfair to level Bhajji's bad luck yesterday against him... but I guess it's karma, since India has been so bullish on reviewing LBW decisions. It's pretty ironic if you look at it. He was also undone by pathetic fielding on the day. And yes, I don't think Bhajji strikes fear in the opposition any more. Zaheer is the one who does that, and even he's out of the picture.

So the excuse now is the Bhajji is unlucky and the pitch doesn't assist spin? Oh well then if that's the case Bhajji should be dropped for EVERY match where it's going to be a similar pitch like this one and instead play Sreesanth or Mishra because they'll go for runs just like Bhajji but at least take more wickets. Bhajji isn't even a containing bowler on this pitch so he has no place in the side if this is how he plays when the pitch isn't helping spinners.