Bomb Blasts in Mumbai 13-07-2011

Roshanrocks

At present no group has come forth claiming the attack, nor have Police been able to find any leads. They are going after the usual suspects SIMI, IM. Some have come up with a theory that the blasts were directed at Gujarathis as a tit-for-tat to narendra Modi.... only hunches, allegations , no definite proof. Even i wonder what the three blasts signify? Is it a statement against someone? Or did someone come up with this plan to divert police attention towards terrorism while conviniently killing or looting someone. Mystery continues....

^^ BJP is lookin to use this blasts as an excuse against the UPA (after their Ramdev baba show was crushed) and the UPA is also busy defending itself. I put on a news channel a few hours ago and i saw UPA people blaming some BJP ministers as being present at a fashion show... i didnt pay much attention to the channel, but I wonder what a minister attending a fashion show has to do with the bomb blasts? may be i should have paid a bit more attention to the news, but these blame games are so off putting...

^^ BJP is lookin to use this blasts as an excuse against the UPA (after their Ramdev baba show was crushed) and the UPA is also busy defending itself. I put on a news channel a few hours ago and i saw UPA people blaming some BJP ministers as being present at a fashion show... i didnt pay much attention to the channel, but I wonder what a minister attending a fashion show has to do with the bomb blasts? may be i should have paid a bit more attention to the news, but these blame games are so off putting...
It just boils my blood when politicians from both sides blame each other rather than doing any action. Maha CM made a 1 hour interview defending his govt/intelligence agencies and UPA instead he could've worked on how it happened with the police/Nsg.

Whatever happened to the investigations?!? Indian public will conveniently forget this and focus on something frivolous until the next incident takes place!! We deserve such a government for our utter indifference!! :mad:

@RoRo: You can't expect the police to give us a live update on where and how the investigations are headed for the obvious reason that it would alert those who are on the run. These things take time. And this is an all India investigation. Lot of co-operation between various agencies is required. I don't want to generalize, but all want to 'solve' the case and all would not share their best info. Unless there is absolute political pressure. Another reason that the media is mum about the case could be that the Police are very close to solving it and have specifically asked the media to keep quiet so that the perpetrators don't know where exactly the police are/ who all they have arrested etc. Just thinking out loud. Does RTI cover the status of past ( closed cases or cases which are pending for long) police investigations? I'm not sure, but if it does, we have many RTI warriors who would already already demand such information and it wouldn't be long before it becomes public.

I really want to know how some of these traitors who were born, fed and grew up in this country can have the heart to press that trigger shattering lives of many ...their own countrymen ....neighbors I can understand...but home grown jihadis?

I really want to know how some of these traitors who were born' date=' fed and grew up in this country can have the heart to press that trigger shattering lives of many ...their own countrymen ....neighbors I can understand...but home grown jihadis?[/quote'] A very honest answer to your question is that the people who carry out such attacks do not consider themselves to be traitors. They do not consider you, or even me for that matter as a countryman/woman. Some of them maybe disillusioned and greedy. Some maybe angry ( for right or wrong reasons), but all of them have this absolutely wrong notion that they are superior to everyone else who doesn't follow their (interpretation of) religion. And that false feeling of superiority takes away the guilt. We have to rid these people of this wrong notion.

@Mariyam: i am just bugged with today's times when big issues go from the first to the inside pages of a newspaper within a few days... Our news guys seem to be more interested in whats in Sai Baba's closet, how SRK is spending his money, what US is saying against Pakistan and the Murdoch trial. i guess they are only after sensational news. In a way its good i guess, with not much coverage given, the guys who committed the crime will not have the satisfaction of having garnered the country's attention for their cause. Reminds me of the Ramdev issue... As long as the UPA was giving him importance, he looked to be heading somewhere looked to be becoming somebody important, but once the UPA ignored him, his "cause" went out of the window and the Baba and the BJP out of the newspapers. May be this is a new strategy... stop an issue from gaining importance by turning a blind eye to it and keeping it out of the front page... Just show the terrorists that we are bored of ur "attacks" and we dont think much about it... May be they will just get bored and stop. Just wondering... If India is never ever going to do anything against the base of the terrorists, and after every attack if we are only going to run to the US and only try and get world sympathy, then wouldnt it just be better to not give importance to future terrorist attacks and thus bore the terrorists? Maybe UPA can do to Terror what they did to Ramdev... just not give them any importance and push them off the radar... Not happening I know....

I really want to know how some of these traitors who were born' date=' fed and grew up in this country can have the heart to press that trigger shattering lives of many ...their own countrymen ....neighbors I can understand...but home grown jihadis?[/quote'] They are brainwashed, just like the neighbors. Some think of it as revenge, some think they are doing a service, etc. They are made to think what they are doing is for the greater good.

@Mariyam: i am just bugged with today's times when big issues go from the first to the inside pages of a newspaper within a few days... Our news guys seem to be more interested in whats in Sai Baba's closet, how SRK is spending his money, what US is saying against Pakistan and the Murdoch trial. i guess they are only after sensational news. In a way its good i guess, with not much coverage given, the guys who committed the crime will not have the satisfaction of having garnered the country's attention for their cause. Reminds me of the Ramdev issue... As long as the UPA was giving him importance, he looked to be heading somewhere looked to be becoming somebody important, but once the UPA ignored him, his "cause" went out of the window and the Baba and the BJP out of the newspapers. May be this is a new strategy... stop an issue from gaining importance by turning a blind eye to it and keeping it out of the front page... Just show the terrorists that we are bored of ur "attacks" and we dont think much about it... May be they will just get bored and stop. Just wondering... If India is never ever going to do anything against the base of the terrorists, and after every attack if we are only going to run to the US and only try and get world sympathy, then wouldnt it just be better to not give importance to future terrorist attacks and thus bore the terrorists? Maybe UPA can do to Terror what they did to Ramdev... just not give them any importance and push them off the radar... Not happening I know....
What the heck do you want, LIVE twitter updates? Let the police do their job and you just be vigilant to your own security.

Mate' date=' better than screaming obscenities at your computer screen and going all paranoid.[/quote'] Rightly said... :--D So when r u coming to india? is ur plan finalised? I am travelling a lot around Blore, Mumbai and Chennai... our itenary might match... what say?

Rightly said... :--D So when r u coming to india? is ur plan finalised? I am travelling a lot around Blore' date=' Mumbai and Chennai... our itenary might match... what say?[/quote'] Private Message me your Skype/Gtalk address and we'll organize from there. Bangalore, Mumbai and Chennai are part of the itinerary baby, more than confident the dates will match.

I want to know how many bottles of blood did Raj Thackeray donate, how many hours of volunteering did he commit to the cause.....where does he get the nerve to blame this on the migrants? what has he done so far for his city...his community so far? Where was he during the blast when people were dying left and right? I guess it takes much more bravado to face terrorists than unarmed couples sitting in a park