NFL

Alchemist

Lady Brady gets carried to the superbowl once again. Luckiest SOB in the world. All the success on the field and a hot wife to boot. Fvck I hate myself.
Don't be a hater !!! He is going to Indy and would be awesome if he wins there. Man I miss being in Indy now.

Lady Brady gets carried to the superbowl once again. Luckiest SOB in the world. All the success on the field and a hot wife to boot. Fvck I hate myself.
usually I hate brady and bellichek, but I will be rooting for them in the super bowl. Eli is **** and it will be one way to shut up 'eli is elite' argument. He is no peyton, tom, drew or Aaron. So Eli fans, please stfu.

usually I hate brady and bellichek' date=' but I will be rooting for them in the super bowl. Eli is **** and it will be one way to shut up 'eli is elite' argument. He is no peyton, tom, drew or Aaron. So Eli fans, please stfu.[/quote'] Eli is probably not elite but he's a damn tough quarterback. You saw how many times he got pummeled to the ground against the niners and still got up. The guy is 5-1 on the road in the Playoffs with two games at Lambeau and not to forget the win against the Niners in *****y conditions.

man, that was such a *****y day. 9ers and ravens should have been the superbowl. both teams played better than their opponents and lost it on one or two fluke plays. i think the giants will destroy the pats, btw. the pats are seriously overrated and cant hang with the good teams. plus the giants beat em earlier in the season without nicks and bradshaw. if joe flacco can go for 300+ against the pats, eli will slaughter them. and i would laugh my balls off if they make edelman cover nicks, that will be brutal.

usually I hate brady and bellichek' date=' but I will be rooting for them in the super bowl. Eli is **** and it will be one way to shut up 'eli is elite' argument. He is no peyton, tom, drew or Aaron. So Eli fans, please stfu.[/quote'] i am no giants fan, in fact i ****ing hate them but to say that eli is **** is ****ing retarded. the guy has played lights out this year and he is easily one of the best in the league. his playoff record is probably better than tom bradys in recent times.

Lol...That's exactly the problem I was talking about...somehow the fans think his playoff records make him a better quarterback. By your logic, since he has one Superbowl ring, he is as good as peyton and if he wins this Superbowl, he will become better than peyton and brees, because hey, he has 'won' more championships. That's why I don't want him to win. Football is a team sport. If not for the retard in 49ers special team, the great Eli would have put up only 10 points. How many three and outs they had? All I am saying is he is not elite and his playoff performance doesn't make him so. He is tough of nails, smart quarterback, like big Ben.

Lol...That's exactly the problem I was talking about...somehow the fans think his playoff records make him a better quarterback. By your logic, since he has one Superbowl ring, he is as good as peyton and if he wins this Superbowl, he will become better than peyton and brees, because hey, he has 'won' more championships. That's why I don't want him to win. Football is a team sport. If not for the retard in 49ers special team, the great Eli would have put up only 10 points. How many three and outs they had? All I am saying is he is not elite and his playoff performance doesn't make him so. He is tough of nails, smart quarterback, like big Ben.
Looks like you got some reading comprehension problems dude. No one's saying that he's better than the likes of Rodgers, Brees, Peyton or even Brady. Of course Football is a team sport. Only an idiot would think otherwise. You're acting as if Brady set the world on fire against the Ravens. If it wasn't for some brainfarts by the RAvens, they should have won this game. Brady has been throwing some interceptions lately and I wouldnt be surprised if the Giants D Line manage to PWN him on Feb 5. You ask any football fanatic in the USA, and they will say that Playoffs is what matters. At the end of the day, a QB gets praised by how many Superbowl Rings he has. Only a moron like you would think otherwise.