Indian Cuisine

julianlev

Guest Gunner
Banganapalle (AP). FFS, someone lock this thread. Its frickin club sandwich for lunch :((
Actually that is the fruit I meant, however they grow the particular type in farms near trichy as well hence I got confused. But those mangoes from AP are the best i have ever had.

I have tasted both and liked the Devgad Haapus/Alphonso more. I guess its a matter of getting used to the taste. Am sure people who have lived in the North will say Langda or Dussehri.
:woot::woot::woot:

Though its not Indian cuisine, how many of you guys like Shawarma? I like its taste but the mayonnaise makes me feel queasy later. Is Shawarma served with something else other than Mayonnaise?
Its served mostly with sour cream and mint chutney , tomatoes and onions.Never heard of it being served with Mayo...

Though its not Indian cuisine, how many of you guys like Shawarma? I like its taste but the mayonnaise makes me feel queasy later. Is Shawarma served with something else other than Mayonnaise?
hmm,i never had shawarmma with mayo.i think they put that sesame paste and yogurt in there .

:hmmm: I don't remember eating particularly scrumptious mangoes when I lived there for an year.
Your bad luck then. This place makes the best mangoes in the world. Check wiki if you don't believe me. 3k per dozen in india. Ridiculous amounts everywhere else.