Ambush marketing

Gambit

Air Travel sucks ! doesnt matter what airline ! Its the most boring thing on the planet. Just sitting in a chair , with hardly any leg room ( yea yea , i am always economy class) , reading pathetic in-flight magazines or trying to enjoy the so called in-flight entertainment. The delta guys have the quizzes that can be played among the passengers. Its really funny , still its one of thing i am able to do to while away time !

Has anyone flown Kingfisher or Jet ? Are they really as good as they are made out to be ?
JET is fantastic! It's easily the best Indian airlines that I've flown and is better than BA and Lufthansa. The service is great, the food is good and the air hostesses :wink:

Air Travel sucks ! doesnt matter what airline ! Its the most boring thing on the planet. Just sitting in a chair , with hardly any leg room ( yea yea , i am always economy class) , reading pathetic in-flight magazines or trying to enjoy the so called in-flight entertainment. The delta guys have the quizzes that can be played among the passengers. Its really funny , still its one of thing i am able to do to while away time !
I used to love flying, sit at the end..drinks all over with cigarettes, I used to always find some company

Air travel is fantastic...if the total time takes less than a day. I hate flying from India to US but absolutely love traveling a few hours even with multiple stopovers. The best thing about air travel (outside india) are the bars in airports. Its the only freaking place where there is no pressure when you wanna drink. No loud music,noone shouting,noone goes over the limit, you can go alone (and not look like a pervert) and chat up any girl without them thinking that we are hitting on the(learned it the hard way,2 girls and a few wasted hours later). Not to mention the bloody marys you get while having a choice of watching over 20 movies from around the world.Spin city and the office are 2 series that i got hooked on during flight. The worst part of traveling are American stewardess and kids behind your seat. I always prefer better airlines even if they cost a couple of hundred dollars more. Its my own little disney land.

I agree with my mormon buddy here...air travel is sh*t. I flew from Changi in Singapore to JFK, NY last January and even though the flight was Singapore Airlines (best airline in the world IMO) i was totally sapped at the end of it. Sleeping is impossible and the paltry portions of food aren't satisfying either. I always ask for a 2nd tray... Ultimately, the lack of leg room is what kills you. Especially in my case, as i am pretty tall so i need all the room i can get. I often end up pushing the seat all the way back and sprawling my legs out on top of the seat in front of me. That doesn't go down too well with the person actually sitting in that seat...

Jet is top notch. Never flown Kingfisher, but Sahara is also very good. It's freaking amazing how in a 30-40 minute flight from Chandigarh to Delhi they managed to serve a round of drinks AND lunch catered by Taj!! And here I have to buy a god damn Chicken Pesto sandwich from Starbucks even on a cross continental flight!!