Quadrangular Under-19 Series (India),Sept 2011/12

nsareen

167/0 in 12 overs!! Surreal Manan Vihra 79*(35) Unmukt Chand 72*(40)
:yay: future looks bright. Well, I mean atleast these young players are getting good exposure in tough Australian conditions. Hopefully, in 3-4 years time, these players that have exposure of playing in tough conditions will be given proper opporunities to represent India in international test and ODI matches.
:yay: future looks bright. Well, I mean atleast these young players are getting good exposure in tough Australian conditions.
Dude the tournament is happening in india, thats why the bashing of the medium fast aussie bowlers. Good achievement, but don't count the chickens before they are hatched, let them win the tournament, which has srilanka too, who are familiar with these conditions too. Very good performance though, whatever may the conditions be, hitting the runs at 14RPO is in itself an achievement.
:yay: future looks bright. Well, I mean atleast these young players are getting good exposure in tough Australian conditions. Hopefully, in 3-4 years time, these players that have exposure of playing in tough conditions will be given proper opporunities to represent India in international test and ODI matches.
these matches are played in India.