Barclays Premier League 2011-12

Sachin=GOD

Two Laws of being a Football Fan which are default and unwritten: 1. Every fan is the biggest fan, of course, only according to him. 2. If you do not support Manchester United, you have to hate them.
Welcome back. I see it took you 4 days to recover from that humiliating defeat. :haha:

Never mind mate. Every fan has to experience a defeat like that at some point in their life.
Its not about the defeat only, Its the way forward. You can say before This game It was all ok. But after this I am not sure how we can retain our Glory with the same set of squad, especially in the central Mid.

Its easy to support a Club when its wining everything. It takes balls to support a Club when its not at its best. I was a supporter of United when we used to get Eliminated from the Quarters and Round of 16, used to finish 2nd and 3rd in the league. I was a supporter when United Dominated English and European Football. Still a Supporter when United is not at their best and will be with them when we Dominate European Football once again in Future. Its the BEL20VE that matters!

Its easy to support a Club when its wining everything. It takes balls to support a Club when its not at its best. I was a supporter of United when we used to get Eliminated from the Quarters and Round of 16, used to finish 2nd and 3rd in the league. I was a supporter when United Dominated English and European Football. Still a Supporter when United is not at their best and will be with them when we Dominate European Football once again in Future. Its the BEL20VE that matters!
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

Nope, there is always a team that starts awesome then once winter sets in will drop like a bomb. Blackpool done it last year, I can also remember Hull and Reading having awesome starts a few years ago and going into the top 4 after 10-12 games. They all fade away. Toon will finish around 8-10.