Barclays Premier League 2011-12

Sachin=GOD

i know that arsenal are in tremendous form nd i hope they do beat city, but looking at recent seasons, arsenal have failed to score a single goal vs city in the last 4 games played at emirates.. i have a feeling city will dismiss arsenal 4-1 :nervous: but hope mancini has a brainfart nd goes with a defensive mindset of just getting a point at emirate :--D

you are vastly underestimating the Tevez factor.. if he is truly out there giving a 100%.. City will be tough to beat
Tevez or without Tevez... City has enough firepower to win the title..... I just hope Super Mario gets a brainfart and gets a sendoff... He was lucky against Spurs. Else they should have been down to 10 men and probably 3 points

man ure will stroll it. you can't under estimate their experience of winning titles, and being part of the run in every year. plus city is just a squad full of mercenaries who don't really care and can't match the desire fergy gets out of his players. funguson also has all the refs in his back pocket.

Win on Monday and we will be in control. City play Arsenal away next and next Sunday this could be done and dusted.
Exactly... Looks like Mancini and Mario has allready gone mental (Mario vs Zolta on field and Mancini with remarks on Utd) Anyhow here is the remaining fixtures i nicked from BBC... Looks similar...I find very difficult for United to loose from here. We have most of the games at home now on. 106c9yp.png

yep , almost utds title now the ity group just not able to make a team out of 11 stars another main reason is that Silva looks tired and out he was so much the reason for city's initial success.. now he looks kinda fatigued

donno why people sayong united have already won the title, still feel city can snatch it, only way they can is if they beat arsenal at emirates, which i think they can do with ease nd then beat united at etihad which is also highly possible...gap will be down to 2 points, united have difficult fixture against sunderland nd swansea, city though must beat newcastle as well nd hope that united draw elsewhere, if that happens city will be on same points as united nd win the league

Liverpool have become the joke of the Premier League. Only team to pick up less points than us since the new year is Wolves. Clueless
Yes, and more surprising that their fans are still supporting the manager. Wonder where did that support go with Hodgson ?