Barclays Premier League 2011-12

Sachin=GOD

Newcastle are 3rd now. They haven't lost a game yet. 3 wins and 2 draws in 5 away games. I think they are top 4 contender this season.That's massive improvement .
I think at least 7th for Newcastle. I can't see them finishing any lower than that. Very impressed by the way they have started the season. Can they keep it going? I think they will drop off a bit soon, as they still have Chelsea, Man Utd, City and Liverpool within their next 8 so will be a big test for them. I think if they go through that period ok, teams will start to take notice.

Newcastle are 3rd now. They haven't lost a game yet. 3 wins and 2 draws in 5 away games. I think they are top 4 contender this season.That's massive improvement .
Newcastle have definitely impressed this season. They are really solid defensively, they have a very good central midfield pairing and Demba Ba is a decent striker. However, their squad is pretty weak and they have few good players beyond their 1st XI. They will struggle when Tiote and Ba go to the ACN in January.

Newcastle have definitely impressed this season. They are really solid defensively' date=' they have a very good central midfield pairing and Demba Ba is a decent striker. However, their squad is pretty weak and they have few good players beyond their 1st XI. They will struggle when Tiote and Ba go to the ACN in January.[/quote'] I would expect them to sign in January. They still have the Carroll funds don't they?

I would expect them to sign in January. They still have the Carroll funds don't they?
Good point, Ashley may spend a decent amount of money if they are still doing well. However, clubs may look to come in for the likes of Tiote and Cabaye as they can play in Europe.

just back from the emirates, we lost but nothing to be ashamed of. great performances from our youngsters like chamberlain, frimpong and coquelin. they dominated the filthy arabs and were unlucky to get caught on the break. great night of abusing the greedy cxnt nasri also. he will not forget this night for the rest of his life.