F'king Disgusting

EnterTheVoid

Lurker/Ram - You guys are being overly harsh on Vaibhav. Its OK to criticize his post but by calling him a git,"new money" and a "vulgar pastime", you are targetting his character and demeaning him. I guess thats what Vijay was referring to earlier.This isn't healthy criticism at all. Let us not forget that while all of us simply chose to give Vipin solace through our words,Vaibhav actually did something in that regard.
Well my criticism was at that post itself, I have no idea about Vipin or Vaibhav so if the dude has done something nice, full marks to him for that. :two_thumbs_up:

Lurker/Ram - You guys are being overly harsh on Vaibhav. Its OK to criticize his post but by calling him a git,new money and a vulgar pastime, you are targetting his character and demeaning him. I guess thats what Vijay was referring to earlier.This isn't healthy criticism at all.
I guess when we open a new site called ICFforkids.com, we can all go there and be nice to each other all the time. But I was under the impression that this site is for adults. And as adults, you should have skin thick enough to handle sarcasm and satire. The fact is, if you say something absurd, people will call you out for that. If you dont want that happening you can either a) stop saying absurd things or b) stop posting in social message boards altogether.

I guess when we open a new site called ICFforkids.com, we can all go there and be nice to each other all the time. But I was under the impression that this site is for adults. And as adults, you should have skin thick enough to handle sarcasm and satire. The fact is, if you say something absurd, people will call you out for that. If you dont want that happening you can either a) stop saying absurd things or b) stop posting in social message boards altogether.
Mr. Tough Guy, What you called him has nothing to do with sarcasm or satire or thick skin.It is just simple decency. Majority of the ICF-ers will call you out on this one for calling him a "vulgar pastime".

Mr. Tough Guy, What you called him has nothing to do with sarcasm or satire or thick skin.It is just simple decency. Majority of the ICF-ers will call you out on this one for calling him a "vulgar pastime".
Mr. Sensitive Guy; I am sorry but I said absolutely nothing offensive or indecent and I challenge you to prove otherwise.

Lurker/Ram - You guys are being overly harsh on Vaibhav. Its OK to criticize his post but by calling him a git,"new money" and a "vulgar pastime", you are targetting his character and demeaning him. I guess thats what Vijay was referring to earlier.This isn't healthy criticism at all. Let us not forget that while all of us simply chose to give Vipin solace through our words,Vaibhav actually did something in that regard.
Agree with this :two_thumbs_up:

Mr. Sensitive Guy; I am sorry but I said absolutely nothing offensive or indecent and I challenge you to prove otherwise.
Not everything needs to be contested or debated or analyzed to death here. What you said was inappropriate and an apology would bring it to closure.

Not everything needs to be contested or debated or analyzed to death here. What you said was inappropriate and an apology would bring it to closure.
WTF! Why would I apologize when I know that I said nothing offensive? :hysterical: You can just claim on your own I said something offensive and then demand that I offer an apology. I actually find your phony claim that I said something offensive, highly offensive. I demand that you offer an apology to for making such a baseless allegation.

WTF! Why would I apologize when I know that I said nothing offensive? :hysterical: You can just claim on your own I said something offensive and then demand that I offer an apology. I actually find your phony claim that I said something offensive, highly offensive. I demand that you offer an apology to for making such a baseless allegation.
OK.I aplologize for having thought that you'd actually understand what I was implying there. The thing though , Ram, is that everyone is going to be reading this post over the next few days and I don't need to say anymore about this.

OK.I aplologize for having thought that you'd actually understand what I was implying there. The thing though , Ram, is that everyone is going to be reading this post over the next few days and I don't need to say anymore about this.
I am really sorry, but i am not going to feel guilty because you want me to. Again, please show me what part of my post you found offensive or indecent.

Guest Gunner
Okay time for me to get on my soap-box. [RANT ON] Dude, you seriously think you are doing anybody a favor by buying houses you do NOT need in a country where housing is a premium, thus effectively making sure those folks who want a house but can NOT afford it can only come to you so you can collect rent from them? WTF? This is a perhaps one of my pet peeves, NRIs and the neuvo-rich in India "hoarding" houses they do not need. The irony is someone like you actually claims he is doing everyone, including the nation and its economy, a freaking favor. [RANT OFF] The above post is actually what is F'king disguting.
^ Hahahaha.. From personal experience, i can tell that there's nothing else, absolutely NOTHING ELSE, that riles up Lurker into red-rage, than the prospect of people buying houses they dont need, driving prices up. :hysterical:
Of course! We are world's 2nd largest population, crammed up in 1/7th of world space and then we have the neuvo-rich buying plots of land they dont need, or use, and thus take away from the folks (even those like Professors, teachers, lawyers, cops) who need it..I am talking of the good natured non-corrupt guys of course. The cheek of some of these chaps to claim they have bought couple of houses they do not need and are doing India a favor! :facepalm: And the same git then questions Ambani :whack::whack:
If you feel so strongly about VD's two flats, then kindly let me know how come you find "Antilla" to be reasonable.

+1

So investing in Rental property is bad cause it makes buying a property difficult for the more deserving. What next? Investing in stocks is bad cause it unnecessarily ups the price of a company there by making the stock less affordable for the poor. Looks like what you gain with body building is lost in the form of brain cells. :hehe:

Looks like what you gain with body building is lost in the form of brain cells.
Not relevant to the post but maybe if you did invest some time on your physique you may develop the backbone of taking on me directly instead of snide remarks every now and then? Just saying...after all you do seem to suffer from a typical small-man's syndrome :--D

I am fond of Chicken Korma et Roomali Roti ....and I hate places which serve butter chicken made n breast piece ( WTF ) I actually wanna visit UK for all the menu items, you don't even get some in India unless they are in Delhi. Rajasthan and Lucknow

I am fond of Chicken Korma et Roomali Roti ....and I hate places which serve butter chicken in breast piece ( WTF )
That combination is the king, specially well done Roomali Roti. I think Garlic Naan has become a bit overrated too, or maybe I have had too much of it. These days I enjoy Peshwari naan more