Sooda

Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion  

1. 1.

• Praveen Kumar
    • Ishanth Sharma
    • Sreesanth
    • R.P Singh

Welcome to ICF.:icflove:
Thanks Jayaram! I'm delighted to see a huge group of people following Test cricket. My usual pastime while driving/commuting/attending a meeting is to mentally pull up a scorecard from yesteryear and chew on it :--D Watching video clip of Sunny's 121 and 236* in the ICF forum yesterday really made my year.
England came back to India after a massacre in India so I doubt India will go home for a few youth looting shops....
you know why ? English players needed money :P Sponsers man sponsers :dance: and here we know these people are your countrymen not like the case of 26/11. anyway,Games should not be cancelled for such small things that are blown out of proportion by media .
you know why ? English players needed money :P Sponsers man sponsers :dance: and here we know these people are your countrymen not like the case of 26/11. anyway,Games should not be cancelled for such small things that are blown out of proportion by media .
:offtopic: That's an interesting viewpoint. What makes you think that local youths stealing from shops and starting fires is a more dangerous situation than foreign terrorists invading a country and blowing up buildings and randomly shooting people? :confusedman:
:offtopic: That's an interesting viewpoint. What makes you think that local youths stealing from shops and starting fires is a more dangerous situation than foreign terrorists invading a country and blowing up buildings and randomly shooting people? :confusedman:
England suffers as much from terrorism as India. The only reason to be worried would be if you are coming in right on the back of an attack.