Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion

Sooda

Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion  

1. 1.

• Praveen Kumar
    • Ishanth Sharma
    • Sreesanth
    • R.P Singh

I am demoralised ! I have nothing more to give. I throw in the towel! We are getting thrashed and heading for a 4-0 white wash. I am embarrassed and ashamed! I cant watch anymore, watching your country getting slowly executed, its to much. I am as flat as a pancake. Problem is I have tickets for Day 1 at Oval next week, so have to go and watch!

I have nothing more to give. I throw in the towel! We are getting thrashed and heading for a 4-0 white wash. I am embarrassed and ashamed! I cant watch anymore, watching your country getting slowly executed, its to much. I am as flat as a pancake. Problem is I have tickets for Day 1 at Oval next week, so have to go and watch!
I understand your pain. I have tickets for day 4, Oval. I will have to witness the last rites of 4-0. And I'll be going with some England fans.. I am thankful that there will be beer there..
I have nothing more to give. I throw in the towel! We are getting thrashed and heading for a 4-0 white wash. I am embarrassed and ashamed! I cant watch anymore, watching your country getting slowly executed, its to much. I am as flat as a pancake. Problem is I have tickets for Day 1 at Oval next week, so have to go and watch!
Good, send our regards to Bhajji. :winky:
I understand your pain. I have tickets for day 4, Oval. I will have to witness the last rites of 4-0. And I'll be going with some England fans.. I am thankful that there will be beer there..
I too have tickets for Day 4. Most probably, that would be the day England lift the series winning cup. Not sure whether i should go or not. :sniffle:

The Hair of Indian Cricket There is a strong link between the hairstyles of our test cricketers and their performance. Look at Sreesanth, the guy sports a different barnet in every series he plays. It's no surprise he can't string together more than a couple of tight overs. At the other end of the spectrum is Dravid. His hairdo has not wavered in over fifteen years. Is it any wonder he is our rock? Tendulkar has largely hung on to his curly afro in two decades. There was a brief flirtation with a straighter fringe during 2005-2007 which saw the master face a terrible slump in form. Sehwag started off with a bang and a thick head of hair, then promptly went bald and got dropped. A few years and a hair transplant later, he is now one of the greats. Ishant keeps switching between a spiky mullet on the one hand, and the tarzan look on the other. Kumble's hair, unsurprisingly, has not changed. He, like his hair, just keeps coming at you. Yuvraj and Zaheer both have the hair and the talent but neither can quite decide on the exact tinge of brown. So near, yet so far. Dhoni seems to have lost his mojo ever since deciding to shave it all off. As for Harbhajan, well he has a bag full of hair under that turban, we just never get to see it.

I'm not even following the match. While watching SKY or BBC news, quickly change the channels when the Sports bulletin comes up.. My biggest dilemma is the 4th day ticket I have for this saturday. Honestly, I don't have any motivation to and see those feckers now.. I would rather be at home and celebrate Rakhshabandhan with my son and daughter..

I don't know what you on about, but Dhoni actually had the best run when he got his hair cut after 07 t20. He was batting prety well and was hard to get out around the time when India tour Aus during the CWB series. Never understood. I know you guys want to take out your "badhaas" after poor Indian team performance, but there are better ways of doing it.