in comes The Wall

Cricketics

India are 1-0 down in the series against england.. 2nd test match drawn.. 3rd test on.. 15 for 1 India, in comes The Wall a Must watch.. some fantastic shots from Dravid sorry about the vid. quality, the original one is better, but when i uploaded this on this dailymotion, it phuked its quality.. p.s - click on the volume bar to get audi.. it might be @ mute.. Click here to chk the scorecard Click Here To Watch

One of India's best test victories ever ! Critical innings from Dravid and he delivered' date='again. One shouldnt foget the innings played by Sanjay Bangar too..[/quote'] The Bangar innings was just as important - absolutely vital. Had he fallen early, England may well have run through the Indian middle order like they did at Lords. Bangar stayed there with Dravid through the most difficult sessions on day 1, and from that point on it was India's game.

Great innings, one of all time Indian classic. Thanks for sharing man! Cricketics, a suggestion mate./ When you put clips of such memorable innings can you also put a link of the cricinfo scorecard somewhere on the website. It would be a small gesture but would give a lot of information about the match mate. Cheers!

Great innings, one of all time Indian classic. Thanks for sharing man! Cricketics, a suggestion mate./ When you put clips of such memorable innings can you also put a link of the cricinfo scorecard somewhere on the website. It would be a small gesture but would give a lot of information about the match mate. Cheers!
sure sure, thats good idea.. thanks.. i will do it.. the scorecard for this game posted now.. thanks for the feedback

IMO it's his second best innings. (first being THAT 180)
he has played some classic knocks in nz too.. remember in 98/99.. @ Hamilton, NZ.. India were 1-0 down in 2 test match series.. and in 2nd test which end up in a draw, he scores century each inngs.. i think ravi would remember this..

Some of Dravid's gems that assure him a place in indian cricket history This Century in Leeds 180 - vs Aus in kolkata Double century and 70 odd against in Adelaide Double Century Vs Pakistan in the deciding test in 2004

148 against saffers in saf was also gr8..
I would actually not rate it that much at all , even though it was made in tough conditions and against good bowling. Rahul batted painfully slowly in the match . We made just 400-odd batting two full days ! That probably was what cost us the match in the end ( apart from bad weather and biased umpiring)

Dravid's 76 at Wellington back in 2002 was a super-human innings. India barely scored 150, every other batsman came and went in no time, but he looked comfortable and managed to counter a devastating, express-bowler like Shane Bond in the most terrifying conditions a batsman could ever conceive of playing in.

I'd definitely rate that knock as one of his best.

talkin about good knocks from dravid on poor pitch.. remember last years game against windies.. 4th and final test...low scoring game and only one batsman stood up.. it was dravid on truly bowler friendly track.. that was one good knock from him