Random thoughts....

glogirl

ek hadh tak' date=' ek time tak is kinda understandable. but then if you get soo insecure, the relationship is bound to end, noo ? :dontknow:[/quote'] Because the relation wasn't strong enough in the first place. I mean if you're insecure about everything, then the base wasn't strong enough. The relation is bound to end. That person will keep having thoughts of losing that other person and will become more possessive and possesive. P.S Thankfully, it's not the same case for us :P Even though we live thousands of miles apart, I'm not insecure :nono: :cantstop:

no. its not that simple. When you are young - your parents are possessive about you, are they insecure?
Possessiveness is something different. My parents cared about me, but they werent too clingy. Being possessive is when you object to or dont like the person in question interacting with anyone else apart from you. This isnt the case with most parents.

Possessiveness is something different. My parents cared about me' date=' but they werent too clingy. Being possessive is when you object to or dont like the person in question interacting with anyone else apart from you. This isnt the case with most parents.[/quote'] may be my understanding of possessive is too broad or erroneous. I have seen some examples of possessive nature which evolved from the overprotective nature of the person... and which came naturally as the person was eldest of his/her siblings and nature of assuming responsibility of and worrying about even trivial things. insecurity is not the only variable possessiveness depends on. Would you say Saif is insecure? - I guess he is known to be possessive about Kareena.

Because the relation wasn't strong enough in the first place. I mean if you're insecure about everything, then the base wasn't strong enough. The relation is bound to end. That person will keep having thoughts of losing that other person and will become more possessive and possesive. P.S Thankfully, it's not the same case for us :P Even though we live thousands of miles apart, I'm not insecure :nono: :cantstop:
so sweet babez:icflove: