Random thoughts....

glogirl

^But did he try to hit you?
Not just try - he did.. I was trying to talk, and he went ahead with punches!!! So I also had to hit back, but he got saved by his wife and another mediator...and he had long reach. 6'3-4"..and later he started picking up stone, a huge one, to throw at me. And all throughout - repeating same stuff - you are from other state, other country!!, get out of here, this and that. Luckily not many people around, otherwise when native speakers get together - logic is thrown out of window and you just can't do anything - have witnessed many such cases earlier. Few years back - outside office me/my colleagues caught a thief (mobile snatcher), and he was let go, as he explained some BS story in Kannada - to the security people around - our own company's security people, who were supposed to take our side. Unfortunately such shyte happens all over the country.

Not just try - he did.. I was trying to talk, and he went ahead with punches!!! So I also had to hit back, but he got saved by his wife and another mediator...and he had long reach. 6'3-4"..and later he started picking up stone, a huge one, to throw at me. And all throughout - repeating same stuff - you are from other state, other country!!, get out of here, this and that. Luckily not many people around, otherwise when native speakers get together - logic is thrown out of window and you just can't do anything - have witnessed many such cases earlier. Few years back - outside office me/my colleagues caught a thief (mobile snatcher), and he was let go, as he explained some BS story in Kannada - to the security people around - our own company's security people, who were supposed to take our side. Unfortunately such shyte happens all over the country.
Hmm..Wow,quite an incident there.Fortunate that nobody was hurt. Picked up a stone???Where exactly were you guys?At a picnic ?

Hmm..Wow,quite an incident there.Fortunate that nobody was hurt. Picked up a stone???Where exactly were you guys?At a picnic ?
Looks like you have been out of india for quite a while..!! There are couple of new constructions going on in that locality, so lots of stuff lying around.

Some dumb-ass Kannadiga attacked me last evening, out of northie-southie hate feelings. Feel like breaking his teeth next time I see him. Talk about Racism in Australia/abroad.
lot of northies act like jerks even here in Mumbai . thats the reaosn the locals normally dont like you be in Mumbai , Bangalore or chennai .

lot of northies act like jerks even here in Mumbai . thats the reaosn the locals normally dont like you be in Mumbai ' date=' Bangalore or chennai .[/quote'] hmmm.. not sure what you are trying to communicate here.. I am a northie, and far from acting like a jerk, and was on the receiving end at the hands of a paranoid southie.. as I never strike first.

hmmm.. not sure what you are trying to communicate here.. I am a northie' date=' and far from acting like a jerk, and was on the receiving end at the hands of a paranoid southie.. as I never strike first.[/quote'] hmm ..its not new for northies to complain about loacls , i hear about that all day here in mumbai too ..how dare these dark skinny lungi wearing southies give us the special treatment we deserve ,eh ? not saying you where at fault here but its just that the locals generalize northies the way some of you do with southies or Marathi's .

hmm ..its not new for northies to complain about loacls , i hear about that all day here in mumbai too ..how dare these dark skinny lungi wearing southies give us the special treatment we deserve ,eh ? not saying you where at fault here but its just that the locals generalize northies the way some of you do with southies or Marathi's .
Yes - I already acknowledged it is prevalent all over the country.