Random thoughts....

glogirl

Oh..Your Bast Frand..You gave that silly grin towards the end which is why I started to wonder.I hope you didnt have too many oysters before you met her:winky:
oh, man, infact i dont go with loaded gun when i go to meet a girl ,i unload the bullets and it makes me comfortable with them:--D. I dont excatly remember from which movie i got this idea, but it actually works.:winky:

Just going through a wedding album of a frnd's cousin.. and OMG whats upppp with these mallu brides !!! SHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEETTTT.. loaded with gold !! like she's wearing 20 neck pieces alone,wtf ? its crazyyyyyyyyyyy.. and yucky.. tacky !! :omg:

Just going through a wedding album of a frnd's cousin.. and OMG whats upppp with these mallu brides !!! SHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEETTTT.. loaded with gold !! like she's wearing 20 neck pieces alone,wtf ? its crazyyyyyyyyyyy.. and yucky.. tacky !! :omg:
Yes, Malayalis wear crazy amount of gold on their person in weddings. I had a Keralite school friend. She is married and settled in the Gulf, like any respectable Malayali should be. But her wedding was in Mumbai. And she told me that she was wearing nearly 5 kgs of jewelery. :omg: Apparently they had to use some kind of plastic props underneath the jewelery so that the weight is not only on her neck and is well distributed.