Tips from blue panther to get girl friend....

Blue Panther

u just showed a finger to indian cricket team & injured tendulkar and kept him out of the series
dude please stop this non-sense. Results of matches are dependent on player's performance , will win some.. will lose some. It's better to see India getting hammered for their poor performance than a girl with a psycho like you.

Blue Panther' date=' Ur tips are awesome. I am very shy with girls, how should i approach girls?, Tell me more abt body language..[/quote'] Talwar, you actually dont need the internet to get tips from the Pink Panth...err.. Blue Panther. I am pretty sure you know him quite well in real life as well.

Talwar' date=' you actually dont need the internet to get tips from the Pink Panth...err.. Blue Panther. I am pretty sure you know him quite well in real life as well.[/quote'] yeah, go meet ram, he would give real time tips to gfs. he is an expert in this. :--D. I dont know anyone personally in icf. U must an old guy who never had a gf in ur life, bow me, i will give few tips for unlces like u to get gfs as well...::winky:

yeah' date=' go meet ram, he would give real time tips to gfs. he is an expert in this. :--D. I dont know anyone personally in icf. U must an old guy who never had a gf in ur life, bow me, i will give few tips for unlces like u to get gfs as well...::winky:[/quote'] How many more accounts are you going to create to answer your own questions? I feel sorry for you dude, I really do.

How many more accounts are you going to create to answer your own questions? I feel sorry for you dude, I really do.
own question??:hysterical::hysterical: fake accounts ??:hysterical::hysterical:...r u mad? y do u suspect everyone like this? r u married?:winky: if so, i feel sorry for aunty. i really do..

own question??:hysterical::hysterical: fake accounts ??:hysterical::hysterical:...r u mad? y do u suspect everyone like this? r u married?:winky: if so' date=' i feel sorry for bhaabi. i really do..[/quote'] I think you have bigger issues to deal with than be concerned about strangers on the internet. :laugh:

Alright folks, since few folks are asking me how to impress hot girls, i mean real hot girls, i have decided that i would give few tips to how to approach a hot girl. A hot girl is stunningly beautiful, often found laughing and having fun with her friends. Right? However u guys make mistake when apporaching hot girls. Where do u go wrong? any guess? People try anything and everything to impress her. When the interaction begins, the expression of our true personality suddenly becomes restrained as we try to avoid offending her. We no longer behave like the person we truly are at our deepest core. We become passive and much of our natural masculinity goes out the window. Maybe in a job interview u can show ur fake personality and u would agreee to whatever the interviewer says. This approach my land some jobs using ur wrong persona. But it is a wrong approach to take wiith a woman. women are generally not attracted to males who are intimidated by them. Esp. hot woman. Instead, women prefer a man to be confident and capable of leading. Lets take an example, You see a hot girl in your office cafeteria. You are trying to have a conversation with her. You: Hi..how are u? she: Fine, hw abt u? you: Fine, So, what are u eating? She: Bread omlete. you: Good, Do u like it.? She: Yeah( in her mind:why would i eat if i dont like it... grrr) You: How was ur work today? she: Not bad( in her mind:just came to cafteria to relax, i am caught up with this nerd...grr) you: ahhh whatssssssssss.........................before u finish this question... She: Hey i gotta go, i forgot something in my cabin. Ever had a woman walk off on you like that? I'm guessing that most guys will answer "Yes". You see, a lot of guys will approach women and ask boring, uninteresting questions like the ones mentioned above. Why did she ran away from u? U just trying to have a conversation with her right? The answer is she has heard those lines million times in her life from the guys who have no experince with girls. The question is: Do you want to be placed in the same category as all the others who have bored her to tears? The reality is that people naturally attracted towards those who are lively, humorous and challenging. Why? Because it's those sort of people who typically add the most value to our lives. Dull, negative, and guarded people add little or no value and subsequently may have fewer people in their lives. So, the next time you find yourself with a woman you'd like to interact with, remember to be yourself. Every guy has a personaliity, show ur real personality, who you actually are, and steer away from the standard polite conversations. Best wishes folks. Hope u like my tips.:two_thumbs_up: