Ranji Trophy 2011-12: Super League

Chandan

Ranji Trophy 2011-12: Super League  

1. 1.

The defending champs have looked absolutely pathetic over the first 2 days..... I seriously feel that in India, the biggest problem is MOTIVATION. Everyone from coaches to players to teams have a distinct lack of motivation. Everyone seems to be up for a one off performance and then they don't care anymore. Unless there's a big focus on consistency this up and down roller coaster within Indian cricket will continue. By far the most consistent and motivated team in Indian domestic cricket has been Mumbai. Everyone else is good just that one odd year. I mean 1 team winning the Ranji trophy 39 times while the entire remaining field has a combined 38 wins is a joke.

Chawla if he improves his legspin can be a great addition to our limited overs team.You can see the confidence (:cantstop:) he has in his batting these days
already have too many bowlers who can bat......ashwin, praveen kumar, bhajji.....we need a good bowler who can take wickets regulary and bowl aggressively....i mean wicket taking line and length....