For all Sachin fans

Reason why Indian ODI team is better off without him Sachin Tendulkarb R Whelan4
So according to your logic , If ponting/Dravid/Kallis/M.Yousouf/Pietersen get bowled against Ireland for 4 , they too dont deserve to be in the team right ?
So according to your logic ' date=' If ponting/Dravid/Kallis/M.Yousouf/Pietersen get bowled against Ireland for 4 , they too dont deserve to be in the team right ?[/quote'] Listen marirs you tell me honestly do you think Sachin still has it to play an inning like the one Dhoni played in first ODI against BD ??

You arent defending him cause there is no defense. I am a big fan of sachin but i can no longer see him struggle against bowlers like whelan. Most of us can almost predict how much sachin will score in a game before he comes out to bat. In the last few yrs when the going gets tough sachin score a duck.

Listen marirs you tell me honestly do you think Sachin still has it to play an inning like the one Dhoni played in first ODI against BD ??
But why does sachin have to play such an inninngs as Dhoni does ? His role is different. Trust me , it wont be long before he hits a match-winning century in an ODI ( eithr batting first or second) if he keeps opening. And remember how Chris Gayle hammered the hell out of Indians a few seasons ago. we all thought then -- " wow , what a player". Now the same Chris Gayle is struggling , while the Gud ol Chanderpaul is shouldering the team. Sachin will always deliver, more than most. Its time for you folks to re-align your expectations of him.
If india loses the 1st ODI against SA and in the second game India has to chase to keep the series alive i predict sachin will not score more than 10.
We have been this you-sachin-bashing:me-sachin-defending territory a million times before in this message board. Dont want to re-visit the same old arguments again. Just make sure you find yourself a good place to hide when sachin scores all those runs in this tour..

Yes.. I cant wait for it. If Sachin fails in this tour , I myself will support calls for him to be axed from the team ( atleast the ODI outfit) If he delivers , all you guys musnt question his place and role in the team.

Reason why Indian ODI team is better off without him Sachin Tendulkarb R Whelan4
Disappointing start for Sachin. Personally I have been critical of him for past year or two. However at this time he is in the team and lets support him as much as we can. If he fails in this series it would be bad for India, and him of course. Go Sachin! xxx

you guys never cease to amaze me. When he scores back to back centuries, and ends a series with an average of more than 125, you guys are like.. oh its just bangladesh, big deal, and all that bs..... fair enough when he gets out cheaply in a single game.. against ireland(ranked lower than bangla), and that too.. to a beauty of a ball(acc to cricinfo), you guys are starting threads like this. hypocrites.

Come one fellas give him a break. I've never seen a player that has been put under the scanner so much so that his scoring less also makes such big news. The team has just won convincingly with 9 wickets to spare against a team that beat 2 international test teams in the world cup. Enjoy the moment and forget Tendulkar for a while.