For all Sachin fans

Come one fellas give him a break. I've never seen a player that has been put under the scanner so much so that his scoring less also makes such big news. The team has just won convincingly with 9 wickets to spare against a team that beat 2 international test teams in the world cup. Enjoy the moment and forget Tendulkar for a while.
Some of the guys here have Sachin-Fixation Ravi. They cant wait for him to fail. I bet they cant get sleep if they dont say - " Sachin should be dropped", atleast once a day ! :cry_smile:

I think it is the other way around. These folks must have been finding it hard to take that Sachin is not the of the same quality he used to be. There have been very few batsmen that have had the consistency to score runs for over 10-15 years. I know Tendulkar is not anymore the one we know of but hey he still goes and gets the hundreds. As long as the team can do well I don't reckon we should be scrutinizing every knock of his. It is ok for a batsman to fail sometimes as long as the team wins IMO.

Players like Sachin, Saurav, dravid, laxman,kumble all have a few yrs of cricket left in them so best tactic right now should be to start replacing them one by one and not form a team on these players cause 1.5 yrs from now when our order looks like utthapa, rohit sharma, raina thats when BD will humiliate us at home. I am sick and fed up of fans who want Indian team to improve performance but they want coach replaced not players. how the hell will the same players give a different performance under a different coach unless your coach will hit a 100 and take 5 wickers for you every game. These fans just dont know how to let go I bet these are the ones who sucked their thumbs till they turned 12.

I am sick and fed up of fans who want Indian team to improve performance but they want coach replaced not players. how the hell will the same players give a different performance under a different coach unless your coach will hit a 100 and take 5 wickers for you every game. These fans just dont know how to let go I bet these are the ones who sucked their thumbs till they turned 12.
We dont want to let go ? Did you find any of us "thumb sucking kiddos" whining away when Ganguly was dropped ? Or when Sehwag was dropped ? As much as there is a certain element of blind suport to Sachin , we also know that he deserves his place in the team, BOTTOLINE. Make no mistake , the team comes first , ALWAYS.
It is amazing how some of the Tendulkar haters are the first ones to criticize him on failing against minnows and in the same breath call his runs against the same teams as minnow bashing. Classic lose lose situation.
Exactly ! EVERY single time he fails , you have these voices cropping up. When he does deliver ( which he does more consistently than most) , these guys go into hiding !
Will be a fan even if he were to get out for a Duck in all the matches till he retires .. :thumbs_up:
Spot on...Dil bhar ke mila hai yaarr..now it doesn't matter... I am quite happy the way SRT has delivered so far. If he fails in 1-2 series from now on, he should be dropped. That doesn mean we will be disloyal to him. He still is and will remain what he was always for us.. STOP these Sehwag, SRT, SG threads yaar.. tired of them now..

I have to admit all of you have opened my eyes long live the king. Continue scoring 100s against BD, continue scoring 50s in dead games played on dead pitches but please for a change score in critical games like SL WC07, 3rd ODI in SA (to keep series alive) ,Aus CT 06 (for semi final), against Aus again in Kuala Lumpur (to get into final)

Will wait till the end of the series to voice an opinion. Playing against minnows is a tricky situation - when runs are scored they arent considered worthy enough and when you get out cheaply you get hammered for poor performance. A full series in England will determine if SRT still has some juice!