An ICF meet in real life

Gambit

Guest dada_rocks

Wo to samjhe dost hain par which side are u leaning more:haha: yaar kab dildaar ban jata hai pata hi nahin chalta hai.. it has to be some cheeky line from soem cheap BW flick:hysterical:

Aqua: Pathan:kiss: is the cutest player.. Radhika: No..sweety..its Dravid:kiss: Aqua : Pathan is cute.. Radhika : No..Dravid.. Pathan..Dravid..Pathan..Dravid...:boxing::fight: enters the "villainy"..with a Beedi ... its the inspirational...super rich.. motivational.... ganguly..Ganguly..ganguly..
Ahaa... i knew it by the way DD was asking if i came here or not... lolz... and i did a search... and i see this!! lolz... :P leave it to gib to come up with this... :p and u actually remember this kid!! lolz... oh, and to the post, i think both pathan and dravid are cute... so no fights with my dear rads... :D lolz..

So clear hua who is dating whom.. Aditi with rajeev or Varun
..ahh..she might pick a californian, but again..we are both bombayites so it should be me, but bade bade dhoke dekhe hain :questionmark: P.S: For the rest, I don't have a camcroder and I don't just record videos all the time :film:

Guest dada_rocks

U won't believe it I saw few guys in dadri fish market delhi with that kind of tond who had figure hugging t-shirt on..... My wife was in splits.. I have seen it all hardly funny for me though .. Having tond is no crime but to flaunt ti like he was doing priceless..:giggle: