Pakistan vs England 2012 Itinerary

Sachinism

Problem for Razzaq has always been that he comes so far down the order. He is an excellent one day batsmen if he has time to get set .. but that is hardly ever the case coming in at number 8.
with his technique he will normally fail in conditions like south africa may play well in england..(he actually did play well there 2-3 knocks) but he and there was one other guy malik have serious flaw in technique.. even hitting out wont help them in australia or south africa where there is extra bounce .. would pick osme one who is talented and future prospect like azhar over him anyday start thinking about next world cup now
I'm also happy to see that passengers Tanvir and Malik have been booted from the squad. Hint hint to the BCCI ?
The only hint PCB's been giving to BCCI is 'Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeee play with us. At your home. Anywhere. Somewhere.' And BCCI keeps doing :headshake:
with his technique he will normally fail in conditions like south africa may play well in england..(he actually did play well there 2-3 knocks) but he and there was one other guy malik have serious flaw in technique.. even hitting out wont help them in australia or south africa where there is extra bounce .. would pick osme one who is talented and future prospect like azhar over him anyday start thinking about next world cup now
Razzaq is actually good against fast bowlers .. remember what he did to Steyn and company a year ago ? Dealing with spin is his issue.
Problem for Razzaq has always been that he comes so far down the order. He is an excellent one day batsmen if he has time to get set .. but that is hardly ever the case coming in at number 8.
He is well past his selll by date. The WC innings is case in point as he had no clue aainst Munaf of all people. And he had plenty of time when he came in but looked totally out of sorts and didn't look like doing much. In fact he actually looks better when he comes down late and simply has to throw his bat around, thus suited to T20s more than odis.
why do u people care so much about razzaq? h0onestly he plays one good innings after many bad ones.. does not looks fit enough to me maybe he can change his game in odis.. give new player a chance he is in good form anyway.
After Wasim Akram, nobody cud utilize him properly otherwise he was one hell of an all-rounder... Akram always knew the conditions/timing and the way to use him as bowler with Akram's own extremely helpful in-match bowling tips and even as batsman he is a sort of player who needs to be utilized according to match and team situation, in last 4,5 years his talent been wasted big time... I always rate him much higher than Afridi at least...
I'm also happy to see that passengers Tanvir and Malik have been booted from the squad. Hint hint to the BCCI ?
Yeah there were news about giving malik another chance and I was like :facepalm: but glad he 's been dropped... I really hope its permanent...
After Wasim Akram' date=' nobody cud utilize him properly otherwise he was one hell of an all-rounder... Akram always knew the conditions/timing and the way to use him as bowler with Akram's own extremely helpful in-match bowling tips and even as batsman he is a sort of player who needs to be utilized according to match and team situation, in last 4,5 years his talent been wasted big time... I always rate him much higher than Afridi at least...[/quote'] eh batting wise much better then afridi but bowling.. afridi is better.. ( u know i hate him!) talking about last 4 years before that never saw razzaq bowl..

england have a lot to worry, in india i think ashwin,ojha ,if needed rahul sharma will be more than enough for this crap english batsmen, tbh indian spinners are giants at home, to go with zak nd umesh will also pick more wickets, but i think england can get a couple of draws bcoz some pitches will be really flat as far as lanka is concerned, maybe they dont have a good bowling line up, but english batsmen will make hero out of herath nd mendi nd maybe even randiv

eh batting wise much better then afridi but bowling.. afridi is better.. ( u know i hate him!) talking about last 4 years before that never saw razzaq bowl..
Yes, afridi is better bowler but only NOW since recent 2,3 years... There was a time Razaq was our premier bowler, used to bowl along Wasim, Waqar and Shoaib and most of the time did better than all 3... under Akram captaincy his bowling avg remained around 22,23 with SR around 30... Now I agree he bowls like some part timer only...
Yes, afridi is better bowler but only NOW since recent 2,3 years... There was a time Razaq was our premier bowler, used to bowl along Wasim, Waqar and Shoaib and most of the time did better than all 3... under Akram captaincy his bowling avg remained around 22,23 with SR around 30... Now I agree he bowls like some part timer only...
like i said i never saw him in his prime..but on current form he does not deserves to be in team not used properly is diff story